1. bg

About bg....

Alince loses 9/10

Horde loses 1/10

The bg balancing is not fair.... its always ilvl 522- vs 550 horde pls get something like a bg balancing

2. Your facts are all wrong and it is based on the games you played.

How about you play on different times and join some premades? You'll see the difference.

For me I get an even amount of wins from both factions.

3. About bg....

Alince loses 9/10

Horde loses 1/10

The bg balancing is not fair.... its always ilvl 522- vs 550 horde pls get something like a bg balancing
    You're just confused my friend. Thats all. There is no such thing.
    Regards,
    Komx
    Comz

4. This is post of a 8y old..
    I cannot believe someone would cry to developers cos he cant win a bg..
    When you get in few bad bgs, whit naked ppl just w8 20 min and que again..
    I win 90% of bgs as ally,
    And you can allways transfer to horde, much easyer then qqing here..

5. This is post of a 8y old..
    I cannot believe someone would cry to developers cos he cant win a bg..
    When you get in few bad bgs, whit naked ppl just w8 20 min and que again..
    I win 90% of bgs as ally,
    And you can allways transfer to horde, much easyer then qqing here..
    nawh are you mad bro ^^ , i am jus saying alince isnt able to win sry if i trigerd you i ques you are just 8 year old xDD lololol

6. This is post of a 8y old..
    Not 8, but close. The hint is in the name.

7. so if you say my age is in the name... then you must be 2 years old?
    Edited: September 25, 2016

8. so if you say my age is in the name... then you must be 2 years old?
    Remind me to giggle the next time a joke is told. Especially one of yours.

Thread is unnecessary and can be locked.

9. Everytime i see tiny's picture i cant help but to think "damn, that rock looks adorable", about bg, try a different hour, just that, bgs win ratio change all day along

10. i was going to say something like this too, i lose every bg that i go with horde, i guess its just about going bg with premades thats all

11. i was going to say something like this too, i lose every bg that i go with horde, i guess its just about going bg with premades thats all
    yas i ques so xDD

12. nawh are you mad bro ^^ , i am jus saying alince isnt able to win sry if i trigerd you i ques you are just 8 year old xDD lololol
    Play in the horde, you will lose even more.
    I win the majority of Bgs in alliance side playing in solo queue or with a friend, even when I play alters.
    Edited: September 26, 2016

13. Your facts are all wrong and it is based on the games you played.

How about you play on different times and join some premades? You'll see the difference.

For me I get an even amount of wins from both factions.
    Addressing this thread we have to remove the premade option...no one will inv you in a premade if you are under 500 ilvl gear...in reality it is if you are under 520.
    Anyway...make two lv 90 450 ilvl chars..one hordes,one alliance.Que random BG...(the time?, WHEN YOU HAVE time to play,usually after school or work or when you have time to spare...)...in 3-4 days you should have a real answer for this post.
    But something tells me that alliance will have a small lead in the outcome of this experiment.

14. Addressing this thread we have to remove the premade option...no one will inv you in a premade if you are under 500 ilvl gear...in reality it is if you are under 520.
    Anyway...make two lv 90 450 ilvl chars..one hordes,one alliance.Que random BG...(the time?, WHEN YOU HAVE time to play,usually after school or work or when you have time to spare...)...in 3-4 days you should have a real answer for this post.
    But something tells me that alliance will have a small lead in the outcome of this experiment.
    Free Tyrannical would really help make the server a better place, new players spend a few days leveling up and aren't really given many options to get pvp gear outside of buying malevolent, contenders etc (which is very weak compared to grevious and useless against prideful).

It might only take a few days to get full grevious but it's not fun at all with contenders and a few malevolent pieces and still having some greens etc. I don't think giving everyone free or cheap (gold not honor) tyrannical gear would harm the server in any way.

After All if MoP was around for a longer period of time I'm sure blizzard would've made tyrannical craftable just like how they eventually made it possible to craft malevolent.

It's also not fun at all killing someone in a BG who has 250 - 400k HP and deals almost no damage, free tyranical would also help stop people afking for honor/conquest because they might actually feel useful.
    Edited: October 5, 2016

15. Free Tyrannical would really help make the server a better place, new players spend a few days leveling up and aren't really given many options to get pvp gear outside of buying malevolent, contenders etc (which is very weak compared to grevious and useless against prideful).

It might only take a few days to get full grevious but it's not fun at all with contenders and a few malevolent pieces and still having some greens etc. I don't think giving everyone free or cheap (gold not honor) tyrannical gear would harm the server in any way.

After All if MoP was around for a longer period of time I'm sure blizzard would've made tyrannical craftable just like how they eventually made it possible to craft malevolent.

It's also not fun at all killing someone in a BG who has 250 - 400k HP and deals almost no damage, free tyranical would also help stop people afking for honor/conquest because they might actually feel useful.
    If u are low and starting go run dungeons convert jp to honor buy greviuous Win=Win situation u get gear and no lows in bgs

12 Last