1. If u are low and starting go run dungeons convert jp to honor buy greviuous Win=Win situation u get gear and no lows in bgs
    I'm 550, but that doesn't mean I'm not sick of seeing people in greens in BGs. I think it's stupid how spamming BGs in greens/blue pvp items is one of the quickest ways to gear up. And with the dungeons as buggy as they are who would even want to run them. In my eyes it's just bad design when the new players will be 2-4 seasons behind in gear. Especially in MoP where gear is such a game changer. I really think that adding a vendor that sells tyrannical would help the server, maybe the only downside is that people who were crafting blue sets for gold wouldn't be making much or any gold but there are ways to counter that.
    Edited: October 5, 2016

2. there are honor daily quests since LV73,

why not try to collect HPS when you are able to do those quest??

if you do them form LV73, you can collect 1 or 2 i522 PVP pieces in a week,

so just spent some 5 ~10 mins to do those quese, rather crying at LV90 without any PVP gears.

3. there are honor daily quests since LV73,

why not try to collect HPS when you are able to do those quest??

if you do them form LV73, you can collect 1 or 2 i522 PVP pieces in a week,

so just spent some 5 ~10 mins to do those quese, rather crying at LV90 without any PVP gears.
    Honor daily in northrend is like 300 honor or something abysmal, how many days would it take to get full grevious just doing those? not to mention you wont be getting any Conquest.

Sure you can go to thunder Isle or timeless Isle but the full prideful players there might not make that a very fun experience for someone in greens.. All I'm saying is that giving new players tyrannical would help the server, I don't see how that would be a bad thing.

Edit: Also the rare mobs in karasang wilds who drop the honor items aren't spawned so yeah..

4. No **** sherlock, why do you think my char is named Allysukz? The only thing the alliance got is a few duel heros nobody gives a **** about.

5. One thing I'd like to point out is, hackers are still in BGs.

The other day I knocked a priest (a stromborn player), off the side of Blood Elf Tower in EoTS, she used float but was off in the distance falling, a few seconds later, I saw a marked target hovering back to the tower, back on near the tower.
    Apparently they can still fly or do something because knocked back and falling down doesn't cause a player to fly up from the depths below, back on the surface, mind you she was knocked back far, with float pushing her back further.

6. All bg like this, not even trying.
    What's the idea of posting the image? If you have screenshots like that WITHOUT being in a premade and the opponents not being lowbies, you can show off... and yes, I saw the score too, but being honest, there's always times that MANY noobs join in the same bg.

I'd really like the idea of disabling premades... but it's also true that if that's done, horde chances to win would be heavily damaged. Ergo, more QQ and Alliance queue would be heavily damaged too.... even more.

Staff: How about a week disabling premades as an event? I want my 80% PuGs win ratio back XD

7. Before i was in pvp guild and did que alone as horde, alliance won 99% of bgs. When you solo que as horde there is so little change u will win because alliance dominates bgs,

8. I'd really like the idea of disabling premades...
    No, thx, some people enjoy playing with friends.

Before i was in pvp guild and did que alone as horde, alliance won 99% of bgs. When you solo que as horde there is so little change u will win because alliance dominates bgs,
    100% agree.

9. All bg like this, not even trying.
    Thats AB tehy have a premade. Not easy task, but you can beat them on AB with good players.

We rekt that very same premade yesterday with only 3 geared players. They are mainly braindead bloodthirsty players not caring about obj.

edit: nvm just saw that was the infamous troll posting...
    Edited: October 6, 2016

10. I'm 550, but that doesn't mean I'm not sick of seeing people in greens in BGs. I think it's stupid how spamming BGs in greens/blue pvp items is one of the quickest ways to gear up. And with the dungeons as buggy as they are who would even want to run them. In my eyes it's just bad design when the new players will be 2-4 seasons behind in gear. Especially in MoP where gear is such a game changer. I really think that adding a vendor that sells tyrannical would help the server, maybe the only downside is that people who were crafting blue sets for gold wouldn't be making much or any gold but there are ways to counter that.
    But you do realize that RDF folks don't want low people either, only by chance they invite new fresh 90s.

11. No, thx, some people enjoy playing with friends.
    Don't worry, it was just a thought... that would never be applied here. Even the "event" I proposed won't be ever applied either XD

12. One thing I'd like to point out is, hackers are still in BGs.

The other day I knocked a priest (a stromborn player), off the side of Blood Elf Tower in EoTS, she used float but was off in the distance falling, a few seconds later, I saw a marked target hovering back to the tower, back on near the tower.
    Apparently they can still fly or do something because knocked back and falling down doesn't cause a player to fly up from the depths below, back on the surface, mind you she was knocked back far, with float pushing her back further.
    Well I have experienced a lot of weird things when falling with levi on my priest. Getting teleported back to my original position ect.

EDIT: Hell today i saw a warlock falling over and over again from the sky in eots lol
    Edited: October 6, 2016

13. Well I have experienced a lot of weird things when falling with levi on my priest. Getting teleported back to my original position ect.

EDIT: Hell today i saw a warlock falling over and over again from the sky in eots lol
    Anything resulting in tele-porting back; the cause, the server thinks you are hacking with any abnormalities placed upon you or used by you due to in-game things or by spells. Try volting( flying really fast, dismount and instantly cast levitate and drift for a bit, then remove it. You will be stuck in limbo if done right.)

Don't worry, it was just a thought... that would never be applied here. Even the "event" I proposed won't be ever applied either XD
    Sad but true. I do miss the randoms tho:

Player Bounty Hunter, not the warmane one. Bountys are issued via forums and or ingame, screenshot must be provided of kill, showing if you had help, gold is doubled if you involved combat log.

Mak'gora -using an ally/horde banner and challenging the guy you speak to (fight with nothing but a wep in hand; no casters)

Rap Battles - Back when we HAD faction cross chat, there was a guy called Hypenation, something like that, he rounds up randomly ally and horde to meet in duskwood or someplace close and issue 1v1 rap battles from the random players there.

RP - gone with faction chat.

Twink based events - Twinks of all levels compete against each other, sometimes in zones where ally/horde or a mix of both team up for 1v1 or sub-war based events.

Murder Mystery Puzzle - The guy who did this had 5 horde placed close to goldshire, and the alliance must find these horde alts, these alts have gibberish names, when decoded, reveals who was the guy who sent out these alts, the winner is usually given some random prize.

I can go on, a lot has happen in 2 yrs, during and after updates, etc.
    Edited: October 7, 2016

First 12