1. What's going on on Warmane servers?

So,
    I'm playing on both Icecrown and Lordaeron Actively on the Alliance side.
    What happened, Warmane?
    The bosses in Icecrown Citadel Started to bug suddenly and the raids aren't able to progress casue the server thinks the boss is still alive. (Icecrown Realm).
    Brewfest Event is very poorely Scripted, there's only one Daily quest avaliable, we are not able to complete the "Down With The Dark Iron" Achievement.
    The Trial of the Crusader was the worst release on Warmane ever executed, the server is Disconnectig people, Trial of the Champion Dungeon is only avaliable for Horde players. (Are you going to reward the Alliance side for falling behind in PvE progress?)

These are only the main reasons why im very upset with this server. Please consider givin us some kind of explanation.
    Thank you.

ps. sorry for bad english and possible misstypes :D

2. After reading the list in http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=341174 I'm fairly glad that ToC 5 is not working for us yet.

lol

3. ...
    Brewfest Event is very poorely Scripted, there's only one Daily quest avaliable, we are not able to complete the "Down With The Dark Iron" Achievement.
    [Down With the Dark Iron] achievement is obtainable, its just buggy AF.But due to the Event having only one daily working, achievement like [Disturbing the Peace] are unobtainable due that you cannot collect sufficient amount of Tokens for it.
    Also... [Brew of the Month] club is also currently unachievable - but I reckon that it will be fixed very soon.
    However,considering that the later achievement is not necessary for [Brewmaster] achievement and thus the title,i don't think it will ever be fixed.

After reading the list in http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=341174 I'm fairly glad that ToC 5 is not working for us yet.

lol
    As of today at least, Trial of Champion (ToC 5) is working on Lordaeron on both Normal and Heroic mode.

4. "No one excepted the server to reach a 12 k population, the population is still great, next content release will increase the population again, it is free to play - be happy or move on."

This is just some of the most normal responses to topics like this.

Yes, I never excepted Lordaeron to reach a population of 12 k players. I actually still remember when I saw the population cap was increased to 6 k. I was really happy, I thougth it was more then enough. Now we have a population of 4-7k depending on what day it is in the week. But do we really know if the population won't drop even more? No, we do not know that. Even tho the population is still great, it may even drop more.

A lot of people said that the TOC release would make the population increase again. I am not sure if this will happen. The release of TOC was not good at all, and there was very little information from the staff. I feel like the staff is disconnecting from the community. I don't want to be rude, and I migth be wrong, I am telling what I feel. A lot of the new content is still not fixed after a release that is soon to be one week ago. I did not expect it to be perfect. I expected to be able to play the new content, whatever faction I play.

To atleast keep the population that is, it should not be released broken content.

I'v seen a lot of people saying move on if you don't like the server. I think that is the wrong mindset, and with a mindset like that the population will decrease even more. I also do like the server, but it does not change that I am getting disappointed.