1. Everyone is saying it is easy to kill mba, but no one is saying how, he can destroy demos cannons in 1 blast, yesterday in AV, a lot of players that was, above 6k gs with 3 heals couldnt kill him, even if we were fearing, stuning, pushing etc etc. Simple because he is to strong, every heal reju, wild growth is stacking on each other, every flame shock that he cast on a player is stacking, 15 flame shocks, not to say 15 chain lightnings on a player. He is really hard to kill. ANd he have insane dmg.

And you dont know how he is ruining pvp here. Simple i will tell you, every player that is good geard, when he see a multiboxer, or even die just once, he leave the battleground. And bg is populated with low gs players. Than is really impossible to kill him.

he is killing bosses in AV literally in 3 seconds. Even with all towers not burned, he can kill main boss alone, simple cause he can stack heals, he have insane dmg with insane haste.

Yes he lack movement,but he doesn't lack in dmg, he can only do one cast and he will kill half of people around him.
    BTW Great job Pwning Alliancers on Icecrown fellow multiboxers, this post is same as Lordaeron Alliancers butthurt post about me that was removed from forum cause GM is Alliancer aswell: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zjyxca8cc..._0574.PNG?dl=0 i have picture and videos of all i do for evidence when ppl start to cry on forums.
    Keep boxing, im Lvling slowly there cause no heilrooms and im new on server and there are Alliancers that corpsecamping us last 6 days for more than 6 hours in 1 piece. GM said corpsecamping is Ok so OK!, but soon i join u with 15 boomins to heat things up <3 Btw if someone wanna protect us while lvling we will be thankfull :)

2. Everyone is saying it is easy to kill mba, but no one is saying how
    It has already been explained how to beat a multiboxer.

- Always attack the multiboxer with ur grp and not alone. Rushing the multiboxer is more effective than a hide and seek playstyle.
    - Use ur defensive ability already when the multiboxer targets u.
    - Attack with aoe abilitys: Mind sear, blizzard, rain of fire, starfall, hurricane, etc...
    - use aoe CC to interrupt his chain heal: Shockwave, Shadowfury, hungering cold, Psychic Scream, Intimidating Shout, etc...
    - use pushbacks and deathgrip to split his team up.
    - make a deathgrip chain to pull his main far away from his team. Thats easily manageable with two DKs by using deathgrip followed by a second deathgrip.
    - If vehicles are available attack him with their aoe dmg and use ram to interrupt chain heal.
    Its essential here that all vehicles attack simultaneously and not one by one.

Common mistakes:
    - ppl think that they can solo the multiboxer and attack him alone.
    - complete lack of team communciation.
    - ppl grp up but when it comes to attacking the multiboxer they get afraid and stay on distances while few individuals attack him one by one. That doesn't put any pressure on the multiboxer and gives him a easy time by just sniping attackers one by one down. Its important to rush the multiboxer and then really everybody needs to spam aoe dmg. U wont kill the multiboxer with a hide and seek tactic.
    Edited: February 16, 2017

3. It has already been explained how to beat a multiboxer.

- Always attack the multiboxer with ur grp and not alone. Rushing the multiboxer is more effective than a hide and seek playstyle.
    - Attack with aoe abilitys: Mind sear, blizzard, rain of fire, starfall, hurricane, etc...
    - use aoe CC to interrupt his chain heal: Shockwave, Shadowfury, hungering cold, Psychic Scream, Intimidating Shout, etc...
    - make a deathgrip chain to pull his main far away from his team. Thats easily manageable with two DKs by using deathgrip followed by a second deathgrip.
    - If vehicles are available attack him with their aoe dmg and use ram to interrupt chain heal.

Common mistakes:
    - ppl grp up but when it comes to attacking the multiboxer they get afraid and stay on distances while few individuals attack him one by one. That doesn't put any pressure on the multiboxer and gives him a easy time by just sniping attackers one by one down. Its important to rush the multiboxer and then really everybody needs to spam aoe dmg. U wont kill the multiboxer with a hide and seek tactic.
    Someone Cries: Boxers are ruining my experience....starts another thread....

Common mistakes:

Common mistakes:

Rinse and repeat.... see a pattern here fella's?

4. Someone Cries: Boxers are ruining my experience....starts another thread....

Rinse and repeat.... see a pattern here fella's?
    Sad but true.
    The haters will never stop. They are just here to complain and not to receive answers to their questions.

Maybe we multiboxers should just stop posting on this cry threads once and for all.
    Edited: February 16, 2017

5. Maybe we multiboxers should just stop posting on this cry threads once and for all.
    Agreed. (My message is to short, so had to insert this.)

6. Multibox is just stupid. The multiboxer doesnt have brain just good computer. He is reaaly stupid because he think : I am so strong, i am a master, I am a boss. in reality he is stupid, and no skill.

7. Multibox is just stupid. The multiboxer doesnt have brain just good computer. He is reaaly stupid because he think : I am so strong, i am a master, I am a boss. in reality he is stupid, and no skill.
    Hmm.. That's why alliance sit mostly with 0/20 - 7/20, because they are so smart? GG... TY

UPD: WG which ended 1-2 mins ago. 0/12-1/12 vehicles at Ally side.
    Edited: February 17, 2017

8. BTW Great job Pwning Alliancers on Icecrown fellow multiboxers, this post is same as Lordaeron Alliancers butthurt post about me that was removed from forum cause GM is Alliancer aswell: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zjyxca8cc..._0574.PNG?dl=0 i have picture and videos of all i do for evidence when ppl start to cry on forums.
    Keep boxing, im Lvling slowly there cause no heilrooms and im new on server and there are Alliancers that corpsecamping us last 6 days for more than 6 hours in 1 piece. GM said corpsecamping is Ok so OK!, but soon i join u with 15 boomins to heat things up <3 Btw if someone wanna protect us while lvling we will be thankfull :)
    Then, you talked with Gms because some alliance was camping your corpses?
    That is so sad.... xD
    Edited: February 17, 2017

9. Multibox is just stupid. The multiboxer doesnt have brain just good computer. He is reaaly stupid because he think : I am so strong, i am a master, I am a boss. in reality he is stupid, and no skill.
    Might wanna work on your insult there, honestly if your gonna call a group of people stupid, AT LEAST, have coherent sentences and proper grammar.

However this is just a suggestion, I do like to laugh.

10. Then, you talked with Gms because some alliance was camping your corpses?
    That is so sad.... xD
    Na it was not me, im fine, they corpsecamped Boxy 5 days in row for more than 6-8 hours in 1 piece...all is recorded on his stream https://www.twitch.tv/boxyhvar so he asked GM how long can someone corpsecamp before some GM action is taken and GM said Corpsecamping is OK. So we know when we hit 80 that we can sit on someones corpse as long as we whish. I never ever corpsecamped in my life, its borring as hell, i run into SW and kill all like a Boss! Not some sissy corpsecamping on player that are 30 lvls lower....

Here on warmane Lordaeron i reported player once for extreeemly national harrasement, gaved screenshot,but GM gaved me forum warnning and no action was taken against that player, that is how warmane reporting works so no use to bother with reporting anything.
    Edited: February 18, 2017 Reason: typo fail

11. Here on warmane Lordaeron i reported player once for extreeemly national harrasement, gaved screenshot,but GM gaved me forum warnning and no action was taken against that player, that is how warmane reporting works so no use to bother with reporting anything.
    As i said in the game, you are miserable loser and your report will be denied tho you "gaved" an evidence of this very very extreme harrasement which hurts your pansy soul. Funny part is, for you it was a real issue, meanwhile for other world it's just "little kid gets triggered over a game", that's the very reason why your crappy report was declined.

By the way, 10 boomkins is nothing on Icecrown, get autist setup 50 shamans+50 restoration druids or u will be really disappointed.

12. Na it was not me, im fine, they corpsecamped Boxy 5 days in row for more than 6-8 hours in 1 piece...all is recorded on his stream https://www.twitch.tv/boxyhvar so he asked GM how long can someone corpsecamp before some GM action is taken and GM said Corpsecamping is OK.
    I watched his stream and it was somewhat his own fault that he got corpse camped. He made it really easy for the ganker. He kept resurrecting at the spirit healer and tried to use HS infront of the ganker, lol. He kept streaming so the ganker knew always where he is.
    Why didn't he just stop the stream, use unstuck from the webiste and go to a different location?
    If u make it for somebody so easy to troll u then u only deserve to get trolled...
    Edited: February 18, 2017

13. By the way, 10 boomkins is nothing on Icecrown, get autist setup 50 shamans+50 restoration druids or u will be really disappointed.
    As i said ill be fine, Icecrown is just casual fun for me, my real thing is on Lordaeron. This is just timekiller untill ICC comes out. Boxy will be fine aswell, Alliancers will die and WoW will happen :)

14. If u make it for somebody so easy to troll u then u only deserve to get trolled...
    That is 100% correct ,agree with u!

15. Gotta love the teamwork from out multiboxers

First ... 71516171819 ... Last