1. Just remember, I have the best interests of the server in mind, just like Warmane. You have the best interest of multiboxxers in mind. You are not on the right side of history, corny thing to say but no less true.
    No, you have YOUR interest in mind, just as he has his.

Also, a general reminder:
    Don't speak in name of the server because:
    A) You (and your friends) do NOT represent the whole server(s).
    B) You have no access to the server statistics like the staff does. All the numbers you and people like you bring up when hitting us with these "ominous" threats of population decline, are simply not reliable (and dare i say totally fictive)
    C) You and everyone like you are immensely biased. Were you not, you would've kept the debate civilized.

2. No, you have YOUR interest in mind, just as he has his.

Also, a general reminder:
    Don't speak in name of the server because:
    A) You (and your friends) do NOT represent the whole server(s).
    B) You have no access to the server statistics like the staff does. All the numbers you and people like you bring up when hitting us with these "ominous" threats of population decline, are simply not reliable (and dare i say totally fictive)
    C) You and everyone like you are immensely biased. Were you not, you would've kept the debate civilized.
    The ratio of people who are for mbing to those that aren't in this thread says it all tbh, and the bgs where most everyone goes afk because they dont even want to deal with getting farmed. There is nothing that can really be done.

In chess, going for gambits is a playstyle choice, putting more pieces than your opponent on the board is not. Don't even think to call it one. It's just being a doucher, i dont care if he's Magnus Carlsen and sat there for 500 hrs carving each of those extra pieces with a butter knife and log, he shouldn't be allowed to do it just because he put in 'so much effort' to be able to.

also i have been civilized
    Edited: March 29, 2017

3. What does that have to do with anything?
    There are many many reasons behind that fact.

For instance, multiboxing requires strong hardware and optionally, extra money (coins).
    Many stray away from Multiboxing because they simply cant afford it.

Furthermore, multiboxers being a minority doesnt mean anything. In PvE, enhancement shamans/Survival hunters/Frost mages/ Arms Warriors and many more are a minority.
    Yet I dont see a single thread bashing them for rolling that playstyle.

Double standards? Or maybe biased frustration?

Edit: While it's true multiboxing gives the user an advantage, it has its limitations as well.
    Multiboxing gives them raw power, the numbers. But keep in mind, you now have a single person controlling 20+ characters. They simply cant be everywhere at once.

20 different people can cover more objectives and handle more events than a single person can, at the same time frame.

4. Many also stray away from multiboxing because it isn't fun for them, they enjoy a fair and engaging pvp experience not just popping people like weasels. It's also why not everyone ganks people that are lower level/gear than them. No chance for them to challenge me = no fun.

Thats why i don't do it.

Mboxing just makes everyone like a level 60 compared to you. If you think that's fair i dont know what to say, it just goes back to my chess pieces analogy if you choose to go with the fallacy that they put in more effort/time so they should get to dominate everyone in sight without contest. The level cap is 80 for a reason, if mboxing was part of the games design you would spit out a level 1 that follows you around as soon as you hit cap and then another once that hits cap, etc. until it was just an mmo version of agar.io, how stupid would that be?

Blizz just allowed it because it was something you didnt encounter often in the first place (as opposed to multiple times a day for most people here) and they made hella bank off of them from subscriptions, but of course the kinds of people that mboxxed on retail were scumbags that used their multiple chars to auto ban people from reporting them once they found out they could do it, it's just the kind of person that chooses this 'playstyle' as you call it, terrible, weak players.

Edit: While it's true multiboxing gives the user an advantage, it has its limitations as well.
    Multiboxing gives them raw power, the numbers. But keep in mind, you now have a single person controlling 20+ characters. They simply cant be everywhere at once.

20 different people can cover more objectives and handle more events than a single person can, at the same time frame.
    Mate, all one has to do is park at the most important objective and win. mbxa/tea could sit in one bunker in AV, destroy it of course, then solo the boss with 3 bunkers up. Or they could sit at their own boss and defend it forever, no one being able to end the game. 25 man mbox will run bombs and nuke the boss down faster than a decent IoC team will. Don't even get me started on wg..

5. I still think that, as annoying as they may seem, it's their right to play that way. I hate ganking, I actually try to help lowbies of the opposing faction. However I still don't complain when I get ganked. It's just how it is. I've learned to accept that.

Everyone's free to do what they want, as long as they don't break the rules.

What I dont understand however, is the incessant barrage of posts with obscene titles like "Multiboxers are ruining the server", and threats like "me and my friends are considering quitting, and so will a lot of other people".

Seems to me these come from people that rush multiboxers head on and *surprisingly* get killed. I think people should just learn to respect their opponents' strengths and play by their weakness.

6. I think that's an appropriate note to end the thread on. We've stated numerous times that this is how things are, and it is how things will continue to be. We've also stated the reasons just as many times. I've even gone so far as to post about this exact issue as recent as yesterday. But it seems that the posts will not stop about the subject.

When someone says they have the server's best interest at heart, and then go on to state that multiboxing should not be allowed or banned or whatever. I'm sorry, but no, you really do not. You are only looking at the issue from the perspective of a player, and there are more things that are a concern. I'm not going to explain this for the Nth time. Instead, I will say that, once again, things are how they are and how they will continue to be. Stop making threads about it. Stop making threats. Stop claiming things like multiboxing is ruining the server. Stop claiming that people are going to leave because they died a few times. Just stop. Thank you. The End.

First ... 17252627