1. Thanks for informing me about the filter thing, I wasn't thinking about it at the time. Post edited.
    Anyway about magma totems, don't forget that you have around 20 seconds to join WG battle, meaning within that time, you'll be able to aoe them down after they keep being teleported more and more to the starting point. Ask Purplebeer, he does that a lot.
    It's not hard to figure out why there isn't any horde player so far who will complain about ally mb. First, horde on this server is a little bit more PvE minded, so winning in PvP doesn't mean for them the way it does for ally, says me, idk. Second, horde winning in PvP events is something that doesn't happen so often and they are kind of used to that already, so, losing vs mbs and losing vs no mb, doesn't matter, it's loss. And third, there are plenty horde who know they use to play with boxers around, so as for me, it would not sound reasonable to me, like, ally plays with boxers qq blabla, then as answer, lol you have more boxers stop qq kthxbai, turning into another useless hate thread. Same goes for you, you're not going to complain because, not only I believe you have the maturity not to do it, but also he is doing something you're also doing.
    you cant just say horde does not care about pvp, they used to losing.
    not to offend or smth, they are same people and when they see that boxer carried alliance in wg, wich was probably the only bg they could have won that day, they are insanely pissed as every1 would be, pve or pvp player, wg is for both.
    As for the test, i camped icc entrance for 3 hours, and there was one guy who wispered from his alliance alt, he said : damn, thats insane and asked how i do that.

So make conclusion for yourselfs ^^

2. you cant just say horde does not care about pvp
    Have I said horde literally doesn't care about pvp? Not as far as I know. As the most pve minded faction (everyone say this) saying pvp doesnt mean the way it means for ally is different than saying horde doesnt care. Both sides do.
    But anyway, expect pissed players when they die against you. It's something that boxers will always "suffer" from...

3. Next level of autism.

"Le'ts make em lag" tactic.
    According to 80% alliance start staying around without any actions, that works :)

Yesterday on Wintergrasp horde had so many multiboxers that alliance players had been running with 2x tenacy as defenders :)
    Edited: September 28, 2016

4. Next level of autism.
    Why next?
    I made 20dks and army is so much fun, it makes alliance tremble in fear no matter what gs are you.xD

If i dont lagg, why should others?

5. I wonder why multiboxer are alway in horde side.

6. I wonder why multiboxer are alway in horde side.
    Because all kids go horde.
    MOMMY LOOK IM A MOOOOOONSTER !

Also kids are not challengers and always compensate in various ways (premading, multiboxing).

7. I wonder why multiboxer are alway in horde side.
    cus horde in pvp are at disadantage in pvp, therefore their pvp comuntiy is much lower, so multiboxers can enter bgs freely, sometimes insta que with 40ppl premade. wg is easyer to get into too. and as for wpvp, more ally = more hks :P

and ofcourse, being boxer tauren is fun xD

Because all kids go horde.
    MOMMY LOOK IM A MOOOOOONSTER !

Also kids are not challengers and always compensate in various ways (premading, multiboxing).
    not all of us are horde. atleast not at the moment, the ratio atm is almost equal.
    The idea of only alliance players posting cry threads on forums shows the fact, that alliance are kids...

8. not all of us are horde
    Sir, i'am playing here for over 3 years.
    And i have never seen any alliance multiboxer who plays on daily basis like horde ones.

Only now we have Mbxa who rerolled alliance. Other multiboxers are occasinaly happening, very rare i should notice.
    Or low amount, 5-10 maximum.

9. Next level of autism.

"Le'ts make em lag" tactic.

it is damn fun :P

10. cus horde in pvp are at disadantage in pvp, therefore their pvp comuntiy is much lower, so multiboxers can enter bgs freely, sometimes insta que with 40ppl premade. wg is easyer to get into too. and as for wpvp, more ally = more hks :P

and ofcourse, being boxer tauren is fun xD

not all of us are horde. atleast not at the moment, the ratio atm is almost equal.
    The idea of only alliance players posting cry threads on forums shows the fact, that alliance are kids...
    Only alliance post cry threads about it because only the horde has multiboxers.

11. Because all kids go horde.
    MOMMY LOOK IM A MOOOOOONSTER !.
    Just so I understand this, you've been throwing a tantrum here and regurgitating all over this thread, about how every horde has to be a kid, no-lifer, scumbag, no to mention the walls and walls of texts crying, and your calling multi-boxers kids? the irony here is hilarious.

Advice: Quit doing drugs, they are making you stupid, and if you are not, please don't reproduce.

Another brainless moment, everyone that buys into the " oh I'm ally, I hate horde" and "oh I'm horde I hate ally" BS, seriously, there are douches on both side, do you honestly think that one side is better ethics wise? No, just no...

Most players roll ally and PvP to gain an advantage PvP wise, because the racials are simply better, I can't speak for why others play horde, I just like the character models better., and here i thought you had a clue about the throw-up you've been doing all over these forums.

All this cause there is some people you can't gank/kill/pvp against... there's a lot of people on this server, go find the ones you can kill, and don't interact w/ boxers, you're not in our league. Just a little piece of advice... when you say others have to compensate... speaks that you just cannot do something, and it translates to most people your just jealous of the people who can.

Go ahead, cry some more, call me names and prove just how much an adult you are again.

12. Sir, i'am playing here for over 3 years.
    And i have never seen any alliance multiboxer who plays on daily basis like horde ones.

Only now we have Mbxa who rerolled alliance. Other multiboxers are occasinaly happening, very rare i should notice.
    Or low amount, 5-10 maximum.
    Actually I have been here for five years, and play daily. I am only now in the last few months on Horde side. I played on Alliance for years, here and on retail.

Yes there are more large number/scale multi-boxers now, but it is basically 3-4 people.

13. Yes there are more large number/scale multi-boxers now, but it is basically 3-4 people.
    Three-four people ... yeah, looks low only when it's not 25+ characters each.

I played on Alliance for years, here and on retail.
    It means you've played low amount of windows so no1 really noticed your presence cause it does minor impact. Did.
    Horde was multiboxing faction since Ragnaros. Back in the days each second AV was against multiboxer, and i can not remember any game with alliance multiboxer carries 20+ windows. Ten clients maximum, some druid as i remember.
    Reason why alliance "crying" (that word is operated by kids mostly) is obvious - alliance meets multiboxers every Wintergrasp game, meanwhile horde meets em... wait. i said "em" ? There is only one multiboxer whos really dangerous and can be gamebreaking, still he does not join every game.

Alliance always outnumbers horde wich leads to tenacity buff.
    Yesterday there were so many multiboxers on horde side so alliance had been running x2 or x3 Tenacity buff as DEFEDERS, wich is humping noncense. It was easier to find multiboxer on the field than 1-window horde player.

14. It means you've played low amount of windows so no1 really noticed your presence cause it does minor impact.
    *Sniff sniff, I don't really matter.... :(

That hurt me right in the feels

Am I going to have to upgrade and make more toons? Hehe, just kidding

15. To the whiners - Nothing you cry about is going to change things. the stance Warmane has on Multi-boxing has been stated time and time again, you come here to post frustration at your own perceived injustice. I get it, but get over, grow up and stop crying.

To my follow boxers - Stop trying to justify our play-style, we have every right to play here as the crybabies. They will never stop complaining, stop giving them a platform, these only go on for as long as they do, cause you pay attention to them.

I get it, I used to want to defend it, I couldn't care less now, let them come here and cry, I say come find me in game, and enjoy your corpse run.

I'll play how I want, cause its not against any rules, and no amount of stomping your feet like a baby is gonna change it.
    Enjoy your masturbation. It's allowed, not against the rules, and you have every right to play.

First 1234513 ... Last