1. Horde Multi-boxers are ruining Wintergrasp PVP

Lately a few multi-boxers are dominating Wintergrasp. You used to see one occasionally, but now there are a couple that have 10-20 accounts, killing players at the starting position and completely controlling the game single-handedly. This is ruining the entire point of playing Wintergrasp. Why is this allowed?

2. how exactly is this ruining the main point of wintergrasp?
    you mean you cant make premades?
    or you mean alliance always has to win it?

there are no reasons why not to allow it. read other hundred threads about it, and you will find out why its allowed.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=341187
    Edited: September 25, 2016

3. Nobody "always has to win it". But when 2 players can dictate the outcome of a battle, then it isn't fun anymore. It's that simple.

4. you cant win it with just 2 boxers in it. they are too stack dependant, and wg's objectives are different.
    you got outplayed, thats all.
    by the way, you should consider multiboxer as 1 person.
    imagine 5 people playing a game, and there is 1 guy behind them who sees what are those 5 doing and tells them what exactly to do. so 6 players, but still basicly 1 multiboxer?

5. The question is, how organized was your team? Did you have at least a small coordinated group? A multibxer can easily be overcome if you use your brain and a little coordination and think of the weaknesses. We multiboxers have the advantage of focus and coordination, but severely lack mobilization.

Anyways feel free to read my post here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2733375 which not only goes over a few things, but also includes some quotes from the staff as well.

6. Mboxing 20 charachters is very much like masturbation. It's allowed, but very far away from the real thing. Mboxers support each others for mutual masturbation. We all others must watch this sick exhibitionism, and keep mouth shut becourse it's allowed. Lose or win doesn't matter in this case. Don't try feed me bs about allowed and legit. The game is not playable if one mboxer idles with 20 charachters with the boss. Wasted one frerakin hour in last AV all towers captured, only 4 real players at Horde side... Think about the game, not only be an A-hole.

7. Mboxing 20 charachters is very much like masturbation. It's allowed, but very far away from the real thing. Mboxers support each others for mutual masturbation. We all others must watch this sick exhibitionism, and keep mouth shut becourse it's allowed. Lose or win doesn't matter in this case. Don't try feed me bs about allowed and legit. The game is not playable if one mboxer idles with 20 charachters with the boss. Wasted one frerakin hour in last AV all towers captured, only 4 real players at Horde side... Think about the game, not only be an A-hole.
    Please do not try to lump all people with a similar playstyle into one opinionated category. One of the many reasons I multibox is I run a business from home and have to take client calls frequently. So playing five toons in a dungeon that are all mine allows me to not have to put other people in a situation where people are waiting on me while I am afk. I however cannot speak for everyone. Isn't there an option to report players afk in a BG?.......

8. Please do not try to lump all people with a similar playstyle into one opinionated category. One of the many reasons I multibox is I run a business from home and have to take client calls frequently. So playing five toons in a dungeon that are all mine allows me to not have to put other people in a situation where people are waiting on me while I am afk. I however cannot speak for everyone. Isn't there an option to report players afk in a BG?.......
    Masturbation ALONE in dungeons is ok :)

9. Camping WG start point for multiboxers is bannable and few losers were banned for that.

^ That crap sounds 2x funny after Boruk-Boreg and Mbxa were banned because of that.
    Edited: September 25, 2016

10. Camping WG start point for multiboxers is bannable and few losers were banned for that.

^ That crap sounds 2x funny after Boruk-Boreg and Mbxa were banned because of that.
    1st of all camping spawn is not bannable.
    2nd i didnt get banned for any sort of illegal behavior, so dont spread missleading information.

P.S ban was for another reason and not for those whom you mentioned :P

11. Hey wait a minute. I forgot to also mention. Mbxa faction changed his main team to Alliance anyways. So um ya, you can't just complain about it being Horde ;)

12. Every topic about multiboxing will end up the same way. Single char user saying boxers ruin gameplay, boxers saying it doesn't.
    Now please lets be honest in here for a change. Boxers actually do affect the entire outcome, depending on what we're doing. I think, for example, horde boxer totally ruin the gameplay for horde in a battleground, and ruin the gameplay for alliance in WG. It's been proven several times, horde lose WG 95% of the time (and yes, getting gy farmed, I've been there god knows how many times) when there's no boxer around, and win most of when they have few. Thankfully, they contribute a lot for the server, so as for me, it's way better to keep that way. And as for me, the main trick is to avoid them at all costs, or gather a strong group, whatever...

13. Every topic about multiboxing will end up the same way. Single char user saying boxers ruin gameplay, boxers saying it doesn't.
    Now please lets be honest in here for a change. Boxers actually do affect the entire outcome, depending on what we're doing. I think, for example, horde boxer totally ruin the gameplay for horde in a battleground, and ruin the gameplay for alliance in WG. It's been proven several times, horde lose WG 95% of the time (and yes, getting gy farmed, I've been there god knows how many times) when there's no boxer around, and win most of when they have few. Thankfully, they contribute a lot for the server, so as for me, it's way better to keep that way. And as for me, the main trick is to avoid them at all costs, or gather a strong group, whatever...
    You know what the big difference is to having multiboxers there and not having them there? Now I am not just talking about sheer numbers. But it is coordination. Put together a premade for WG with competent people and see that I am right.

I only five box but have been in many WGs where the alliance just had a good solid team together and NO multiboxer on their side. And guess what? we got graveyard camped. But I didn't feel the need to come to the forums and complain about well coordinated groups or premades.....
    Edited: September 26, 2016

14. Alliance can easy win WG without boxers because they are generally better, and yes mostly outnumbering, as I usually see horde with tenancy buff. And what is a 5 man box going to change exactly? In WG that's nothing, and 1 WG only won't prove jack. First, check the differences between horde having 0 boxers and having 2 or 3 with 25chars full BiS, 10 times each condition (as I did) and come reply me afterwards. Till there, have fun with your toons in the meantime

15. I like how kids compare multiboxers with premade.
    Last time horde premade tried to spamcamp alliance in WG they just fed alliance with ranks, meanwhile 2 boxers with 25 characters each can rape everyone only just by placing fire nova totems on the entering point.
    Edited: September 26, 2016

12311 ... Last