1. you KNOW NOTHING about me, other than the fact I multibox
    ay lmao

"you KNOW NOTHING about me other than the fact i like little girls"

2. ay lmao you KNOW NOTHING about me other than the fact i like little girls"
    I think in most countries, that is illegal. I'd stop if I were you... or turn yourself in. I'm sure there are places to help with that. Good Luck.

The fact of multiboxing says a lot itself.
    Have never seen realy good players do multibox cause no reason for that.
    They have nothing to compensate (:
    They have nothing to compensate for... like i said, English translator strikes again, please use a better one.

You know all the good players out there? well that is impressive... I haven't met everyone yet.
    Edited: September 29, 2016

3. The fact of multiboxing says a lot itself.
    Hitler had a similar way of thinking.

Not all boxers are same, not all compensate, and not all havint reached high end.

4. Hitler had a similar way of thinking.
    Was he against multiboxing as well ?

In additional, every guy who is up for healthy food and good books has a "Hitler's way of thinking".
    Cause Hitler worked hard for healthcare and education german systems.

think in most countries, that is illegal.
    Being stupid is legal on Warmane - noone will ban you for really stupid actions.
    However, that does not mean it's normal.

5. Was he against multiboxing as well ?
    You made this statement, and then followed it up with this? Seriously?

Being stupid is legal on Warmane - noone will ban you for really stupid actions.
    However, that does not mean it's normal.
    Which is good for you at least your can post your moronic responses and not be banned. Do you even read and understand the context in which things are said?

6. anoder los cuz muliboxers
    request renaming into Multiboxergrasp

I think in most countries, that is illegal. I'd stop if I were you...
    thanks God you are not me, being multiboxer sounds as diagnosis =P

7. But the ways the player profits have nothing to do with mmorpg gameplay. You can tell a group of normal players to "coordinate better", but how could anyone switch focus as fast as a multiboxer. Its simply inhuman and only doable by people using thrid party programs.
    I guess some people are just so inexperienced or uneducated to have heard of an assist macro.....

The fact of multiboxing says a lot itself.
    Have never seen realy good players do multibox cause no reason for that.
    They have nothing to compensate (:
    I do have to stop you for a sec on this one. Now I cannot speak for every Multiboxer around, but I am, and confidently, a very skilled player. In fact I had played so many different classes and builds in the past, as a single character player, that multiboxing is kind of an advancement of that and way to spice the game up after all of these years.

Playing multiple roles at the same time, knowing how to put together various compositions, taking into account the various skills and spells that would benefit for whatever particular situation. Hell, even if a same class team, you still have to do things such as monitoring procs on multiple characters.

I am sure, that any multiboxer that still plays on a regular basis, has to have some sort of level of skill, because I have personally tried to help people try it in the past and unskilled/unexperienced players fall flat on their faces or completely give up when it comes to actually multiboxing.

I could actually go on for hours on this subject, but I will keep it short for the sake of making people's eyes and brains bleed.

8. I think it's time this thread gets locked.

9. ok just witnessed WG without boxers - all are busy fighting on forums
    horde has taken full controll over graveyard, as intended

10. ok just witnessed WG without boxers - all are busy fighting on forums
    horde has taken full controll over graveyard, as intended
    if you talking about icecrown, you are teribly wrong mate :P

11. I play on horde and i'm ****ing tired of mb ganking while leveling. And no, it's not easy to counter 2 vs 1, even try to hunt them when they run druid/rogue. **** MB.

12. anoder los cuz muliboxers
    request renaming into Multiboxergrasp

the first I saw this picture I LOL-ed while remembering the cutscene of Legion (the great war)

13. Im pretty sure these multiboxers in this thread are just trolling big time. I mean, saying an "assist macro" can make a group of random individuals without teamspeak make a coordianted attack like a multiboxer and oneshot people the same way is just too. And this "more challenge" argument, lol, if i use wpe to push my damage by 500% and go to the forums, telling people to shut up because its more challenging, everyone would go ape****. One individual player doing the work of 20 individual players and everything is still fine, good one sir.

No arguments found today, but i guess money/playernumber>>quality of pvp.

14. Im pretty sure these multiboxers in this thread are just trolling big time. I mean, saying an "assist macro" can make a group of random individuals without teamspeak make a coordianted attack like a multiboxer and oneshot people the same way is just too. And this "more challenge" argument, lol, if i use wpe to push my damage by 500% and go to the forums, telling people to shut up because its more challenging, everyone would go ape****. One individual player doing the work of 20 individual players and everything is still fine, good one sir.

No arguments found today, but i guess money/playernumber>>quality of pvp.
    assist macro would do the job if people actually used it. its kinda obvious if you better think about it. but since people dont give much sht, they will not use it.

boosting damage of 1 player to 500% and making chars to have 500% overal damage compared to normal 1 char isnt the same thing. in every position we are, you can outnumber us, no matter its wg, bg or wpvp. while if you boost your damage to 500%, you do it for single char and you can simply obverpower others by dmg hack, not by number wich other team could have.

You have equal right as us to use as many characters you like in zones we exist, most of the time even more. you just chose to cry in forums rather than ganking the boxer himself.

rage how much you like, but u cant argue the fact, that boxers are winning only becus randoms are braindead. we can be beaten at any time, its just the matter of your IQ.

15. Hey just my 2 cent... Ever think about tech-nerd-bored-kinda playing Mboxlike Pac-Man or maby Pokemon Gogogo

First ... 3456715 ... Last