1. 5's were a thing on retail. In addition, often they would win trade with eachother for points.

5 boomkins were actually dangerous, at least enough to get their weekly wins
    Wintrade to 1950? It takes only someone mildly competent to meet them around 1.5k rating and that would be it. Unless they played at some crazy time when there is almost nobody online.

Then again if you are online at 3-4 am just to wintrade for gear you have some really, really serious issues.

And then there is the question of how the f would they get Icc trinkets and rings in order to be BiS.

2. I vote for ****ing ban the multiboxing !

3. I vote for ****ing ban the multiboxing !
    Yeaaaaaaa! For da Real Life! Ban us plz we want gardalnd and pizza and boobs like other ppl that dont spend their time setting up mbox teams! Even shower!

4. How the f would you get BiS gear for anyone as a MB on retail? Best you could do is get rele gear with battlemaster trinket.
    that was my point, since the only thing mboxer here have in their defence - that it wasnt bannable on retail, since no ****ing one did 20+ mboxers before that ******ed token era began ( aka farm gold - play for free) and obviously not a single mboxer had full bis chars in his setup. u can see irony here - not a single mboxer answered my question for 2 years - it seems that they are avoiding that.

5. How the f would you get BiS gear for anyone as a MB on retail? Best you could do is get rele gear with battlemaster trinket.
    Really?

6. [QUOTE=dike;2787294]that was my point, since the only thing mboxer here have in their defence - that it wasnt bannable on retail, since no ****ing one did 20+ mboxers before that ******ed token era began ( aka farm gold - play for free) and obviously not a single mboxer had full bis chars in his setup. u can see irony here - not a single mboxer answered my question for 2 years - it seems that they are avoiding that.[/QUOTE
    Prepared did that and i watched his videos but he deleted them from youtube, i asked him to reuplad and maybe he will and than u will be satisfied. Clueless alliancers again...theese ppl should be permabannned from forum, plz moderators open ur eyes and ban their ip-s so we dont read their unfair ****spreading anymore! Delete game ****ers!

7. Clueless alliancers again...theese ppl should be permabannned from forum, plz moderators open ur eyes and ban their ip-s so we dont read their unfair ****spreading anymore! Delete game ****ers!
    I believe somehow that you're the only one who's closer to get a ban, because not only you're being totally disrespectful to the other forum members but also you're constantly provoking those who simply express their feedback about a different style of gameplay, and then aggressively demanding moderators to do something based on your personal interests.
    But hey, I'm just another simple member aswell, do what you want, it's your call...

8. WTF were people doing on that battlegroup if a guy got a glad title as a MB is beyond me...
    Also I actually sorta like this guy. Unlike the rest of the cancer boys he is using other spells. I'm impressed.
    Edited: March 23, 2017

9. I believe somehow that you're the only one who's closer to get a ban, because not only you're being totally disrespectful to the other forum members but also you're constantly provoking those who simply express their feedback about a different style of gameplay, and then aggressively demanding moderators to do something based on your personal interests.
    But hey, I'm just another simple member aswell, do what you want, it's your call...
    Get lost from here Alliancer moderatorasslicker or i report u with 30 accounts! nub!
    Gigglses for me, i will insult u, provoke u, kill u, and get gold/gear from ur noobishness!
    Alliancers are History here on lorda, go change server, go pay to win icc or compleetly leave Warmane! We dont need single brainsick clueless individuals arround here, go learn somewhere and never ever return, u are cancer to mbox community! This noobishness has reach limit! BAN!
    Edited: March 22, 2017

10. WTF were people doing on that battlegroup if an guy got a glad title as a MB is beyond me...
    Also I actually sorta like this guy. Unlike the rest of the cancer boys he is using other spells. I'm impressed.
    There were actually quite many 4 ele + healer multiboxer that reached over 2k rating in 5s during wotlk.
    Also a 1DK 4 ret multiboxer that reached 2.6k.

11. Get lost from here Alliancer moderatorasslicker or i report u with 30 accounts! nub!
    Gigglses for me, i will insult u, provoke u, kill u, and get gold/gear from ur noobishness!
    Alliancers are History here on lorda, go change server, go pay to win icc or compleetly leave Warmane! We dont need single brainsick clueless individuals arround here, go learn somewhere and never ever return, u are cancer to mbox community! This noobishness has reach limit! BAN!
    I really thank you for illustrating my point mentioned on the previous post, you couldn't have done it any better ;)

12. Get lost from here Alliancer moderatorasslicker or i report u with 30 accounts! nub!
    "I will insult you, provoke you" and then continues by saying "YOU ARE CANCER"? How old are you?

13. "I will insult you, provoke you" and then continues by saying "YOU ARE CANCER"? How old are you?
    Old enough to destroy Alliancers. Cry more, i dont have to be nice to anyone here, its war!

14. That guy looks so poor compare to our autists with 25 bis windows each.

15. The fact that MB are generally hated for a good reason. I'm making statements just to see you fume :D

Jeez kiddo read ffs. I said its a boring job, not that i worked there. You and your inflated ego... It will be your downfall junior.

More imaginary pals eh? Good fer ya.
    Do you really think it matters we're hated? Nope, You learn to live with people lashing out... you're no different

My ego is just fine lol, not affected the slightest by what you say, so you have no bearing on it, nor can you make me mad. ever. This is entertaining, till your're boring, which is kinda what you've been lately.

My pals are good ones... if you try and attack my personal life, You'll never be right on anything, so lets stick to insults on what you know about me... boxing. You could try and insult school, or work, but I don't think that would work out to well for you either.

As far as McDonald's.. you said you have a better one now. implying that you did work there.... construct your sentences better, so I understand. if you do still work there..... sorry, but hey.. it's a job......

WTF were people doing on that battlegroup if an guy got a glad title as a MB is beyond me...
    This doesn't surprise me.... there is a lot about boxing that is beyond you....lol I'd go so far as to say there is a lot about the game that is beyond you....
    Edited: March 23, 2017 Reason: Just say this other post, had to say something about it.....

First ... 122021222324 ... Last