1. is this transmog even allowed?

transmogified to hearthstone?

2. no, it is not. If you wanted to report that player then you have to open a ticket in-game

3. Better be useful and report real hackers which more annoying this or someone who caps a flag in bg in 2 seconds

4. Better be useful and report real hackers which more annoying this or someone who caps a flag in bg in 2 seconds
    Why not report both and with the new anti cheat haven't seen a hack in bgs since it got implemented.

5. Why not report both and with the new anti cheat haven't seen a hack in bgs since it got implemented.
    Go to Timeless Isle, there you can find alot casters attacking mobs from sky

6. Why not report both and with the new anti cheat haven't seen a hack in bgs since it got implemented.
    The immortal death knight still camps nodes, unfazed by all attacks and he afks under the temple still. As for hackers, some of them still roam pandaria zones, they may not be in bg, but they still have a heavy presence in the zone.

I think I've seen this before..... Opheals..... But yes, I'd rather report the guy hitting people for a questionable amount of damage then a wedding dress, but after all, he DID use a hearthstone to hide said item so, yeah, one of those minor reports.
    Edited: September 25, 2016

7. What i really would like to know is why does anyone care what someone transmogs??? it does not change the gameplay in any way, so i can only guess it is a jealousy thing......

8. What i really would like to know is why does anyone care what someone transmogs??? it does not change the gameplay in any way, so i can only guess it is a jealousy thing......
    We, the Staff, care because that's not a transmogrification, but using cheating software to modify it. I can only guess that trying to relativize "this cheating is bad, but leave this alone" is a self-protection thing.

Either way, as said in the first reply, feel free to make a report and GMs will take action, as happens with any report with sufficient evidence.