1. So, today is Lordaeron's birthday

Realm was launched exactly one year ago yet no one remembers or care. Such a shame

2. Was actually thinking about it not to long ago :D Love the server, just sad the population has droped as much as it has. Even tho, 5-7k online is a lot still :)

3. And then everyone saying the realm is dying...

4. And then everyone saying the realm is dying...
    Wouldn't be a proper Lordaeron without a bunch of people yelling that the sky is falling, now would it?

5. Wouldn't be a proper Lordaeron without a bunch of people yelling that the sky is falling, now would it?
    Molten's definition of 'proper server' varies widely from the common point of view.

6. [*]

(((( :(( :( Wtb the queue back :( RAther que into full serv than struggle to find arenas((

7. [*]

(((( :(( :( Wtb the queue back :( RAther que into full serv than struggle to find arenas((
    Yeah, for me the queue was no problem since I was able to log in rigth before it hit 12k at that time :)

Hope this will help the server population to increase again: "Trial of the Grand Crusader as well as Onyxia's Lair and Koralon the Flamewatcher will be released next Wednesday "

Still yesterday the population was 1k higher then it had been the whole week. I know it was sunday, but last sunday (1 week ago) the population was pretty much the same as the rest of the week.

8. Molten's definition of 'proper server' varies widely from the common point of view.
    Molten?
    And that was sarcasm, just in case you didn't notice.

9. And then everyone saying the realm is dying...
    Nah. It's nowhere near dead yet. It will die only once they decided to merge it with the other WOTLK servers.

10. Why would they merge a 1x realm with a non 1x realm ?