1. DPS Frost Pve [ARP] - gear and which gloves and bracers should i choose?

Hi all,
    I play frost dk pve with arp stacking, and I would like to know the BiS list on Warmane (idk why but it seems that guide for frost dk dps pve disappeared).
    I've seen many DK's wearing leather Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy (Rotface 25HC) + Toskk's Maximized Wristguards (Saurfang 25HC) and my friend who also plays fdk told me that it's better to wear plate Gatecrasher's Gauntlets (60 eof, 264 ilvl) + Bracers of the Heir (Halion 10HC). Tell me which pair of those items should I choose and why?

2. that list is meh.

Personally i'd go for EoF cloak, BQL 25hc neck, t10 hit gloves instead of legs, and replace legs with crafted 264 or sindy 10hc if you can get ur hands on those. and bracers of the heir is bis.

3. The list given in Eat's bis lists is the one which sims out to be the strongest in Kahories (a DK dps simulator). As for what you should use, I'd go with the 2x leather off-pieces.

4. Rifokelt, what happened to your thread about frost dps ? Did you delete it ?

5. Rifokelt, what happened to your thread about frost dps ? Did you delete it ?
    Guide is rip and will stay rip.