1. Returned after a break to find all chars reset

To whom this may concern,

I have returned after a break from WoW only to find all my chars have been reset.

All my gear, previous arena ratings and achievements have gone.

Additionally when I teleport to the "full wrathful on all chars" area i am no longer able to purchase items from the vendors despite having donated and paid money for this feature.

I would very much appreciate if this issue could be resolved.

Thank you
    Edited: September 25, 2016 Reason: Spelling

2. Blackrock realm? http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=331238

Short version: all gear and pvp achievement resetted from all characters and Vip feature disabled. Now wrathfull gear is not free for everyone anymore, old system is back.

3. What about my previous arena ratings? I have already achieved over 2k in rated 3v3 yet my previous arena ratings and achievements have been reset, was it like this for everyone?

P.S. Considering a paid money for full wrathful I don't think very fair that it be removed without refunding my money.

4. How did you "pay money for full wrathful"?

5. was it like this for everyone?
    Yes, I told you "all gear and pvp achievement resetted from all characters and Vip feature disabled", I meant "statistics" too
    The reason of the reset was because the realm was diying due to the bad decision to make "wraththufl gear Free for everyone" happened on July 2015

I know it might be hard to accept but this decision made many players to start play back here, so it actyally revived the realm.
    Try to see it as an incentive to do arena again

6. Yes, I told you "all gear and pvp achievement resetted from all characters and Vip feature disabled", I meant "statistics" too
    The reason of the reset was because the realm was diying due to the bad decision to make "wraththufl gear Free for everyone" happened on July 2015

I know it might be hard to accept but this decision made many players to start play back here, so it actyally revived the realm.
    Try to see it as an incentive to do arena again
    This is unbelievable. The guy paid a whole lot of money for nothing? This is disgraceful. It paints a very bad picture of Warmane and how it doesn't respect it's players. The guy should have his items given back or his money.

7. This is unbelievable. The guy paid a whole lot of money for nothing? This is disgraceful. It paints a very bad picture of Warmane and how it doesn't respect it's players. The guy should have his items given back or his money.
    Considering he says he isn't able to get gear in a feature he paid, he didn't do anything for Warmane, he bought VIP back in AT, which we honored for a while (without any obligation to), but eventually discontinued.