1. Retrieving coins

Good day Molten Community, I need your advice.

1. 2 years ago I took WoW pause.
    During this time server crashed and all toon data was corrupted.

2. On May 2015, I came back to realms and saw that all my characters are gone, when I recovered my account I had all my coins on it.
    But wanted to get my chars back.
    I created a ticket with a question how to recover everything.
    And got that Answer:

"May 31, 2015
    Unfortunately, characters & the data associated with them were lost.
    More information on how, why & what we're doing now can be found on the Warmane Homepage & Forums.
    If you'd like to comment or discuss the current situation, please utilize the Warmane Forums.
    Road to Recovery:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?279921
    Renew FAQ:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?280009
    However, 2nd link is dead.
    And at "Road to Recovery" there is only information how to recover your account, what I have already made."

3. But after some time coins disappeared and I asked about this moderator again, how to retrieve my coins.

"Jun 01, 2015
    You can find more information surrounding the reset here:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=289066
    You have 24 hours to spend the currency or it'll be removed from your account again.
    Note, making ANY purchases with the returned Coins that require an accounts currencies to be reset will result in the transaction being REVERTED & YOUR CURRENCIES WILL BE RE-RESET
    Do not make any purchases via the Trading system nor Shadowmourne & Val'anyr in the standard Marketplace."

That time I couldn't do anything because I had 0 toons to spend my coins on. And people you must agree, that you want to spend your money on toon that you will play on. One day is not enought to make that kind of desicion.

4. Now when I returned and play again and have active character - same moderator said, that 2016 was cut off period for all to make any paybacks. However they have all data to do this.

"We have the data however you simply failed to utilize your recovery related currencies within the alotted time thus they were reset. We no longer reinstate reset currencies as already mentioned, the start of 2016 was the cut off point to get your accounts in order.
    & you could have simply created new characters with the 'free' levelup & profession services offered when recovering your accounts.
    No amount of arguing will result in an exception"

I asked him twice, that one day will be enough for me to spend my coins atm. But he refused.

Now I ask you guys:
    a) Did anyone have the same problem? What did you do?
    b) Is there any forum or email announcement that after 2016 there will be no restoration?
    c) According to http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=289066 which moderator gave in 3rd point, my account should have full amount of coins, simply because I didn't buy anything after December 29, 2014.

Thanks all in advance

2. well, what is not clear to you?
    As you said becuase of molten-down all data went lost but players could still have the chance to recover their account but with no characters.
    As bonus molten decide to give back Coins on the recoverd account plus a free instant max level on 5 character ( If I am not wrong).

so you have already:
    1. Recovered your account
    2. Got the coins
    3. You did NOT used the "free instant max level" bonus and you only know why.

that said about the Coins it was said that at one point those Coins would have been removed ( that date was September 2015 or January 2016, I do not remember correctly) so everyone had many time to spend them BUT it seems you were not playing/active at that time so you lost all coins.

Do you think you can get them back?
    I guess not, sorry

3. You didn't receive just 24 hours. You received extra 24 hours, after all the weeks everyone was given to spend their coins before they were wiped. You were already late, but given a grace period of 24 hours as a last chance, which I'm assuming you didn't use. The thread you link states exactly what happened to you: you restored your account, got coins refunded, didn't use them and they were removed; you were given an extra day to use them, and you didn't. Also, the 2016 was the "cut-off point" to recover the account, which you already did in 2015, so you don't even apply to what whoever answered you said.