1. Make Neltharion great again! Share your opinions and ideas!

So here's a little video I made to show how much Neltharion community is going down at the moment. This is not the first time it happens ; we wait 20 minutes in queue to get something like this? This is a real joke.

Give me your opinions about this realm; how could we, as the community itself, bring more people into that realm so it can live for few more years? It's developpers' job to improve the server, but I'm sure we could come up with some ideas as well.

For example, I am trying to make a bunch of videos of the PvP side of Neltharion and I am trying to promote my channel as much as I can so maybe it can reach more people and bring some new players. Of course I can't upload all of them because some of them are as ridiculous as this one, but I'm doing my best with a dying realm.

So let's go, share with us your ideas and opinions about how we could bring more population as a community without the help of the game developpers!

2. We could bring back the same voting system as before because many people search on "top100" or "top50" websites in order to find the best WoW realm. This will give Warmane more popularity and will increase the population for every realm, but Cata could probably benefit it too.

3. We could bring back the same voting system as before because many people search on "top100" or "top50" websites in order to find the best WoW realm. This will give Warmane more popularity and will increase the population for every realm, but Cata could probably benefit it too.
    I like that idea. 100% agree with it! (By the way, Abominabulll is not my second account, just to be clear ;p)

4. +1...Great thread and effort.

I think we should all refer old friends to come back and play or introduce new players to Cata?

Also....Merge Warsong into Nelth and introduce solo que 3s (Im Warsong player and approve this message).

And in terms of BGs...Horde, please stop queing with 2x5 man premades. Ally as it is sucks (I see that first hand) so when you do premades, it makes it even less fun and the rest of us get bored of losing consistently because of the *****s on our faction so we just stop queing...And too lazy to make premades ourselves, because I might as well do 3s at that point then which we like more....

5. When people are asked why cata was ****, most say 'op pve gear in pvp, rogues and frost mages'.

-They should cap Nelth at 4.2 (read many statements about how balanced 4.2 was),
    give 50% of the gear characters wear as coins and delete every piece of gear people have.

-They could also add Cataclysmic PvP armor & DS PvE gear (without stats) for PvE achievements & arena rating.

-Additionaly, they could change the loot tables of DS to drop FL gear (at a higher drop chance or with nerfed bosses in order to make is just as hard as FL would be)

Edit: Furthermore, give back old rates. An empty server won't be more attractive with lower rates.
    Edit2: I'd also love a custom 4.3.5 patch with fixes for balance issues (Rogues & frost mages nerfs + destruction lock etc buffs maybe?)
    Edited: September 27, 2016

6. -They could also add Cataclysmic PvP armor & DS PvE gear (without stats) for PvE achievements & arena rating.
    they are not interested in custom content.
    -Additionaly, they could change the loot tables of DS to drop FL gear (at a higher drop chance or with nerfed bosses in order to make is just as hard as FL would be)
    they are not interested in custom content.
    -They should cap Nelth at 4.2
    it would mean that all the work they did for patch 4.3.4 was meaningless, every single instance, boss, class, and even most quests should be redesigned. So believe me, they are not interested.

7. they are not interested in custom content.
    And players are obviously not interested in blizzlike cata. Lord shows how many players can be attracted by 'non-blizzlike hc raiding', why shouldn't that be possible for nelth, with just a few steps further on the custom route?
    it would mean that all the work they did for patch 4.3.4 was meaningless, every single instance, boss, class, and even most quests should be redesigned. So believe me, they are not interested.
    Solved with the custom-content-is-necessary-part.

8. I don't think it is in player's interest to ask "how to make Neltharion great again". We cannot do anything if major bugs are not getting fixed, developers are directly responsible for "Cata's Fall", 'cause:
    - How long did Gurthalak overproc bug last? 6 months?
    - For how long Mages were able to one shot DS bosses?
    - And now snice how long can you abuse Sarathion HP buff?
    Ya know, won't even mention that you could fly bug in Firelands to farm trash since over two f***ing years,
    Shall I mention legit Cheat Engine items dupe you could perform in around 2012/2013?,
    I surely don't want to mention that there was a working fly hack (2015/2016/until few weeks ago) with which you could still fly in Firelands and farm BoEs, even after in-game fly bug fix,

Poor development brought this server to ruin. Players cannot do anything to save Neltharion.

@Inba post deleted & perm ban, but who cares. Gotta speak the truth.
    Edited: October 1, 2016

9. I don't think it is in player's interest to ask "how to make Neltharion great again". We cannot do anything if major bugs are not getting fixed, developers are directly responsible for "Cata's Fall", 'cause:
    - How long did Gurthalak overproc bug last? 6 months?
    - For how long Mages were able to one shot DS bosses?
    - And now snice how long can you abuse Sarathion HP buff?
    Ya know, won't even mention that you could fly bug in Firelands to farm trash since over two f***ing years,
    Shall I mention legit Cheat Engine items dupe you could perform in around 2012/2013?,
    I surely don't want to mention that there was a working fly hack (2015/2016/until few weeks ago) with which you could still fly in Firelands and farm BoEs, even after in-game fly bug fix,

Poor development brought this server to ruin. Players cannot do anything to save Neltharion.

Spoiler: Show
    This "StrikeWitchesO posts tho
    You are right that developpers have a big job to do on this server, but I believe that the community can ALSO do something about that. We can't let them do 100% of the job (well yeah we can but I hope we won't) because it's also our responsibility, as Neltharion population and active players, to help them. We can't just beg and ask for everything, we must also work a bit, even if it's not much. Bringing 1 friend to the server can help, you don't have to recruit 500 people to be useful; as long as it's higher than 0, it will help.

We can't always rely on developpers for everything a server needs, Neltharion is a great example of that. We must do someting about that.

The merge with Warsong is, in my opinion, a great beginning. If we try to recruit more people by ourselves, we could bring a sh*t load of people easily for the coming months.

LET'S GO NELTHARION PLAYERS! WAKE YOURSELVES UP AND BRING BACK LIFE TO YOUR OWN COMMUNITY!

Spoiler: Show
    Also, please, stop going off-topic for stupid reasons. This is pretty much useless and it doesn't bring anything good for anyone.

10. We could bring back the same voting system as before because many people search on "top100" or "top50" websites in order to find the best WoW realm. This will give Warmane more popularity and will increase the population for every realm, but Cata could probably benefit it too.
    They got banned for botting.

11. Merge Warsong into Nelth and introduce solo que 3s (Im Warsong player and approve this message).
    Warmane stole my idea :) Hopefully they will implement the 2nd half of it as well....But I doubt it since all the blizzlike noobs would cry.

Now there is not a single Cata pserver that has solo q 3s, which is by far the funnest aspect of this game :(

12. It does not matter, because when you search for cataclysm private server, you dont get warmane in first 3 pages.

13. They got banned for botting.
    Wat!? We never got banned for botting, we got rid of these sites because top servers were cheating their numbers.

14. Wat!? We never got banned for botting, we got rid of these sites because top servers were cheating their numbers.
    Who cares? People search for private servers there even if they bot. Even if we aren't in first or in second or in third...People search there! But yeah when people google Wotlk private server warmane is in the 1st page , and thats what you wana...

I've heard that Warmane botted to get more votes, and that Warmane fakes the online players list. If it's true or not i don't know.

15. Who cares? People search for private servers there even if they bot. Even if we aren't in first or in second or in third...People search there! But yeah when people google Wotlk private server warmane is in the 1st page , and thats what you wana...

I've heard that Warmane botted to get more votes, and that Warmane fakes the online players list. If it's true or not i don't know.
    Nope...other top servers were using bots and the vote sites were letting them do it, so Warmane was sick of losing the top spot to cheaters and took their server off of the sites.

123 ... Last