1. Nope...other top servers were using bots and the vote sites were letting them do it, so Warmane was sick of losing the top spot to cheaters and took their server off of the sites.
    What i mean is , even if we are in 20th , atleast we are there. Atleast people would find the server. But if people google wotlk private server, yeah they will find it.

2. What i mean is , even if we are in 20th , atleast we are there. Atleast people would find the server. But if people google wotlk private server, yeah they will find it.
    Your point is valid, but it would not be fair, and we are not going to do business with cheaters, we got in touch with them several times back in these days and we always got ignored.
    Moreover, we do not need them, our site is more popular than any of these sites (you can check that on Alexa). If we did enter these lists, we would be giving them a lot of money (through advertisements) and popularity that they do not deserve to barely get any benefits.

3. I think something good that would make the players STAY would be the coming back of the marketplace with points like we had before.

First because many quests/dungeons don't work on Cataclysm so we can't farm any transmog we would want.
    Second because it would make players stay longer and farm achievements so they can get their points faster.

We only have half marketplace at the moment, and mostly pieces that we can ALREADY get in-game. Also, putting back companions and mounts would also greatly help. More things to buy = more achievements to farm. More than that, we MUST log at least 1 time a day to get the points, so it will force people to log at least 1 time a day everyday.

It's also good for the people that reached 85, geared their chars and lost interest in the game because they've got nothing to do anymore. Believe me, farming a new xmog is always exciting for everyone ;) Same goes for the mounts!

In conclusion, if the point-marketplace grows, I believe the population will stop going down so fast.
    Tell me your opinions about that.

4. would've worked if they had done it in december last year. probably. maybe. not.

5. I believe thousands of ppl would join cata if population was at 1,7k-2,5k

Thats reality.

As for the actual situation, I believe most ppl quit cata when pve heros made pvp gear pretty useless, and the successive problems in DS.

6. would've worked if they had done it in december last year. probably. maybe. not.
    Please stay constructive. Stop thinking about what could have been done and focus on what can be done right now.

7. 1. Give away some free points to players.
    2. Organize events & tournaments.
    3. Add solo quene arena.
    4. Continue fixing stuff.

8. All of us who are playing the game for it's PvP aspect are very happy with the recent merge. Not everyone has yet transfered but there should be a significant change in population numbers by the end of the month.
    Unfortunately It might not last for a long time, so it's necessary for Warmane staff and some of the old AT staff members that were responsible for season rules to take this in their hands.

Here's a list of suggestions from the players:
    1. Separate list for PvP and PvE bugs, currently a lot of cruicial PvP hotfixes on Arena-Tournament are missing here, or have never been fixed due to being of low priority compared to the numerous PvE reports.
    2. Either completely remove bone-link from the game or make it unusable in arena.
    3. Restrict Heroic items in arena, just take a look at the ladder - jungle, thug, bonelinks kirils vishankas and gurths
    4. Disable triple dps compositions
    5. Shadowmelding crowdcontrol effects doesn't work
    6. cc-ing eachother on the same global seems impossible here(e.g; having rogues sap/stun eachother at the same time)
    7. A lot of fire mages from AT are saying that the spec is not working properly
    8. Bugs... feign death instant trap abusing, monkey stun not sharing dr, water elemental not reseting mana on joining arena,
    9. Add Dalaran Sewers
    10. Shorter Arena Seasons

9. All of us who are playing the game for it's PvP aspect are very happy with the recent merge. Not everyone has yet transfered but there should be a significant change in population numbers by the end of the month.
    Unfortunately It might not last for a long time, so it's necessary for Warmane staff and some of the old AT staff members that were responsible for season rules to take this in their hands.

Here's a list of suggestions from the players:
    1. Separate list for PvP and PvE bugs, currently a lot of cruicial PvP hotfixes on Arena-Tournament are missing here, or have never been fixed due to being of low priority compared to the numerous PvE reports.
    2. Either completely remove bone-link from the game or make it unusable in arena.
    3. Restrict Heroic items in arena, just take a look at the ladder - jungle, thug, bonelinks kirils vishankas and gurths
    6. cc-ing eachother on the same global seems impossible here(e.g; having rogues sap/stun eachother at the same time)
    8. Bugs... feign death instant trap abusing, monkey stun not sharing dr, water elemental not reseting mana on joining arena,
    9. Add Dalaran Sewers
    i agree with you, pve need restrictions in pvp, it is ruining a lot of fun

10. +
    It's completely ruining the scene. Cataclysm's PvP is supposed to be more forgiving about mistakes than Wotlk, but games are lasting no longer than 1-2 mins with bursts bigger than WoD. Currently the only ones allowed to make mistakes are the people equipped with heroics.

11. (...)

9. Add Dalaran Sewers
    1. Separating bugs makes no sense.
    2. They are not interested in custom content.
    3. They are not interested in custom content.
    4. They are not interested in custom content.

12. 1. Separating bugs makes no sense.
    2. They are not interested in custom content.
    3. They are not interested in custom content.
    4. They are not interested in custom content.
    Who is not interested in custom content, you?
    I bet you're playing a rogue or any of the classes that benefit the most from these items, so being against the idea is more of a personal issue/selfishness/ to you than the fact that it's a custom content intended to achieve balance. Would you rather play on a dead server but keep your PVE items although having barely no one to one-shot with them. Because that's exactly what's going to happen and is the main reason why the PvP here is dying and the reason behind Warsong's low population. People are forced to play certain classes and a minimal list of compositions if they want to compete, there's no fun.

13. People are forced to play certain classes and a minimal list of compositions if they want to compete, there's no fun.
    Thats not actually true, people can still compete playing any class or any comp. Ofc there will be better comps but thats pretty normal in any online game that involves PvP.

14. The only way I see Nelth being great again, and the only chance of it being the best Cata ream out there, would be if Warmane tried to partner up with a certain other (and more successful, but slightly slacking recently,) Cata server. I think most know who I am on about without actually saying their name.

The more heads the better, they're used to working for free to little money and have a pretty successful PvP standard.

They lack resources, Warmane lacks personnel...win/win

Thats not actually true, people can still compete playing any class or any comp. Ofc there will be better comps but thats pretty normal in any online game that involves PvP.
    Have to disagree with you there, so far the main comps in 3's are only ever Vangs/Thug/Jungle

All comps that benefit from HC items Gurth/Kiril/Noks/Vial/2P/Fetish. There is only one LSD that ever does well, you never see Godcomp/Shatter PHDk Cupid/PHP Ebola RMP RLS ShadowPlay/Cleave

All top tier comps, but don't benefit and/or fare well against those comps that utilise the HC gear better.
    Edited: October 8, 2016

15. The only way I see Nelth being great again, and the only chance of it being the best Cata ream out there, would be if Warmane tried to partner up with a certain other (and more successful, but slightly slacking recently,) Cata server. I think most know who I am on about without actually saying their name.

The more heads the better, they're used to working for free to little money and have a pretty successful PvP standard.

They lack resources, Warmane lacks personnel...win/win

Have to disagree with you there, so far the main comps in 3's are only ever Vangs/Thug/Jungle

All comps that benefit from HC items Gurth/Kiril/Noks/Vial/2P/Fetish. There is only one LSD that ever does well, you never see Godcomp/Shatter PHDk Cupid/PHP Ebola RMP RLS ShadowPlay/Cleave

All top tier comps, but don't benefit and/or fare well against those comps that utilise the HC gear better.
    If you're talking about the server i think you're talking, they will never do that. It will be easier for you to switch like me and many people did.

First 1234 ... Last