1. If you're talking about the server i think you're talking, they will never do that. It will be easier for you to switch like me and many people did.
    I did for a while, but like I said they slacked out a lot and I had too many mates here. I stopped playing Pservers in general now and went back to retail anyway, but if Nelth becomes great again I will return so I just want to help with any input possible.

But yeah a collab with those two servers is probably very unlikely, but hey who ever though Molten and AT would merge?

2. I did for a while, but like I said they slacked out a lot and I had too many mates here. I stopped playing Pservers in general now and went back to retail anyway, but if Nelth becomes great again I will return so I just want to help with any input possible.

But yeah a collab with those two servers is probably very unlikely, but hey who ever though Molten and AT would merge?
    It's a differente ball game, that server is 100% blizzlike with no exceptions , when warmane has x7 rates,etc. It isn't even in cataclysm season yet when warmane is. And just compare the shops. And they're making the PTE thing.

3. If you're talking about the server i think you're talking, they will never do that. It will be easier for you to switch like me and many people did.
    Leaving is NOT a solution to the problem, it's a way to dodge it.

Spoiler: Show
    I wonder why it's so hard to understand for some people.

4. Have to disagree with you there, so far the main comps in 3's are only ever Vangs/Thug/Jungle
    There is only one LSD that ever does well
    Vanguards= Retri Pala, Unh DK, Healer;
    Thug= MM Hunter, Sub Rogue, Healer;
    Jungle= MM Hunter, Feral Druid, Healer;
    LSD (I guess you're talking about LSD2)= Affli Lock, Boomkin, Rshaman;

So, let's say that the other healers are Disc Priest we have 8 different classes here out of 10.

But anyway, we're talking about one server where the 3s is not really active, so it will be hard to find diversity of comps.

In 2s (where people complain that its too unbalanced because of OP classes) its where you find a better diversity and all the classes can form a good comp to play. Thats what I'm trying to say :p
    Edited: October 8, 2016

5. Leaving is NOT a solution to the problem, it's a way to dodge it.

Spoiler: Show
    I wonder why it's so hard to understand for some people.
    There's no way out, they will never focus on cata as they focus on wotlk...

6. Vanguards= Retri Pala, Unh DK, Healer;

So, let's say that the other healers are Disc Priest we have 8 different classes here out of 10.

But anyway, we're talking about one server where the 3s is not really active, so it will be hard to find diversity of comps.

In 2s (where people complain that its too unbalanced because of OP classes) its where you find a better diversity and all the classes can form a good comp to play. Thats what I'm trying to say :p
    Oh I agree that low activity really doesn't help with Class diversity yeah.
    But even though that's 8 of 10 classes, what about specs.
    We can't really count LSD, because like I said there is only one team that can pull that comp off every season.
    So we have:
    Sham-Resto
    Paladin-Ret and Holy
    Rogue-Sub
    DK-Unholy
    Hunter-MM
    Priest-Disc
    Druid-Feral
    All those classes with only one active spec every season, Pally's being the only class where both viable specs are used.
    And then we have comps too, all these comps being used are quick kill comps. Pop CD's early and win. The comps that play the long game i.e Shadowplay/Cleave never get a look in because with the HC gear you just can't last that long sadly.

7. Vanguards= Retri Pala, Unh DK, Healer;

The 3s is not active because of these 3 main comps, because of the ridiculous amount of PVE. Even retail was better during s11 because most pvp-ers didn't have the time to access the PVE gear.
    Have you played during 4.0.6 here? - First week of the season 3s total arena teams were more than 300 with top at 2.2k, at season end 3s was reaching 3.1k. Queues at 2am, 3am, 6am. There were all kinds of comps Shattree, Godcomp, MLD, RMP, RLS, RMP, FMP, Fireplay, TreeSG, Thundercleave and many more comps that are extreme rare to see right now. I seriously miss these old times.
    Edited: October 8, 2016

8. The 3s is not active because of these 3 main comps, because of the ridiculous amount of PVE. Even retail was better during s11 because most pvp-ers didn't have the time to access the PVE gear.
    Have you played during 4.0.6 here? - First week of the season 3s total arena teams were more than 300 with top at 2.2k, at season end 3s was reaching 3.1k. Queues at 2am, 3am, 6am. There were all kinds of comps Shattree, Godcomp, MLD, RMP, RLS, RMP, FMP, Fireplay, TreeSG, Thundercleave and many more comps that are extreme rare to see right now. I seriously miss these old times.
    This 100%
    Wow can't believe I forgot to mention TreeSG and Thunder, both should be solid comps but jk Warr melts against PvE cleave

9. @Danii Well yea, you got a point :p But as I said, its pretty normal that 3s is not very diverse here.

I didn't say anything about specs, just classes :p But even some classes can be competitive in different specs, for example:

Mage> Fire and Frost;
    Shaman> Enha, Rshaman and Ele Shaman;
    Druid> Feral, Bomkin;
    Priest> Shadow, Disc;

In the end, as long as you really like the class/spec you play and pretend to main it you can get so good at it and be as competitive as any other one (its just harder >';D).

10. @Danii Well yea, you got a point :p But as I said, its pretty normal that 3s is not very diverse here.

I didn't say anything about specs, just classes :p But even some classes can be competitive in different specs, for example:

Mage> Fire and Frost;
    Shaman> Enha, Rshaman and Ele Shaman;
    Druid> Feral, Bomkin;
    Priest> Shadow, Disc;

In the end, as long as you really like the class/spec you play and pretend to main it you can get so good at it and be as competitive as any other one (its just harder >';D).
    Much harder :P

11. Please we're getting off-topic here.

Also I would like if a moderator could comment some of our ideas in the previous comments like one of them did about the vote system.

12. Who is not interested in custom content, you?(...)
    No, their staff is not interested in custom content on those pve realms(they said it multiple times), thats why your ideas never going to happen.

Pve gear is a big problem, and now amount of it its only increasing because of WSG transfers. One of the main reasons for that is Moltdown, which destroyed coin value.
    Edited: October 9, 2016

13. Please we're getting off-topic here.

Also I would like if a moderator could comment some of our ideas in the previous comments like one of them did about the vote system.
    OMG, DS bosses don't do physical damage, do you still believe there will be a Great Neltharion again???

14. The only and best suggestion to make Neltharion Great Again that will actually work is : Start focusing on Cata, and threat wotlk like you're threating cata! And when that happens probably some people will come back, and probably the server will grow up again.
    But the chance of that is 1% like those rare mounts you know.
    Edited: October 9, 2016

First 12345 ... Last