1. As first u cant make toxic community better, cos its full of arogant kids, not a hate just a fact. As second people have to learn to respect each others, have to learn that normal DS doesnt need 30k dmg that even thay cant make, just sayin DS as an example cos its end ride. As third sever first need to get fully fixed classes. Until we get this 3 points done, there is no great server.
    I repeat im not hating i just give a facts of server state, was playing for years on this server on every realm and to be honest worst exp i have got from wow came from Neltharion only cos of people, now i just come back time to time, once in couple months to check whats happening.

2. Neltharion is great again !
    Horde mount fam

Aswell

Edited: October 21, 2016

3. Still waiting for an answer from a mod about all that has been said in this thread. Are some ideas possible and why others ain't? Zelta answered once, I would like to get a second answer please.

4. So 2 weeks and yet no answer. It's sad, community/players try to suggest/make something "better" on the server they spent most of their time and mods show no interest or interaction with players.

Warmane, what else?

Anyway, bringing back the vote system would be great for publicity, but some of the changes they did plus the future gold cut, may reduce the motivation to start here, since there are alternative servers more populated than Warmane at least for Cataclysm expansion.

I mean why would someone start here, when other servers offer the same thing (server where you can play, but then you say Warmane may be less buggy than other servers true, but how important is that in general, does that really make such a difference? Hum... i don't think so), other servers also offer easier mode (as higher rates, so you don't have to waste time with some boring stuff and focus more on the fun)

I'm not promoting anything, just saying there is always competition, and Warmane staff has to know what exactly keeps the players on their servers and analyze if there are other servers(competition) more populated and try to understand what cause that effect (players changing to other servers after x time played). But we also have to respect what Warmane wants for their own servers even if that make them lose x% of the players.
    Edited: November 7, 2016

5. ^^^^^^^^^^ Please can we finally get an answer? Show us that you care.

6. Bring more players to the realm, old or new. How to do it ? It's just a decision.

7. Bring more players to the realm, old or new. How to do it ? It's just a decision.
    Yes, it's just a decision, but decisions can be easily manipulated/encouraged.

8. ^^^^^^^^^^ Please can we finally get an answer? Show us that you care.
    If you want to make suggestions and the staff to see them: that's what the suggestions sections are for. The staff does not regularly check the majority of the forum unless they are a moderator.

9. Shut down MoP server. That'll bring players back to Neltharion.

10. Shut down MoP server. That'll bring players back to Neltharion.
    You must be forgetting Cataclysm would be shut down now if its players didn't ask for it to stay open, with the understanding it wouldn't be a focus or a priority.

11. Shut down MoP server. That'll bring players back to Neltharion.
    Why go back to Windows XP, when you can have Windows 7?
    Why ask to shut down Windows 10 when you can have Windows 7/8?

Catch my drift here?

12. 3s/5s Solo que
    Spectator NPC
    Cross faction BGs
    Race/Faction change command
    Reset CDs after duel
    Dalaran Sewers Arena
    Strand of the Ancients
    Isle of Conquest
    Global Vendors
    Tournaments
    Wargame 1v1

And MUCH MORE

13. Race/Faction change command
    You can change race/faction for points.

14. You must be forgetting Cataclysm would be shut down now if its players didn't ask for it to stay open, with the understanding it wouldn't be a focus or a priority.
    IF neltharion will be shut down.. do all players get coins back ?? xD

15. Now 3/4 of the population has 405+ iLvL and ragnaros mount because of the bugs that made the bosses a real joke, if ragnaros would have been working as it was before moltdown not even 10% of the server population could defeat him, heroic DS was a pretty decent challenge but with it's major bugs that made it easier (mages and rogues doing milions dpd/hundreds of K dps, broken bosses that are easier and a lot of other exploits/bugs). Before moltdown, having ragnaros title/mount was something very nice, or having some hc DS pieces, or dragonslayer title for beating sinestra...now everybody has those, even the last noob, and even if they fix all now, people could still farm the content with their 405 mains and alts because with that gear it's way more easier. Probably a character wipe and a decent scripted content (at least lvl 85 dungeons&raids&chars) would help. As for pvp, just dont allow people to join arenas/bgs with DS gear and it will be fine imo (sorry if bad english)
    This, should be under the server description. That's enough for people like me to avoid this server.

First ... 34567 Last