1. LOL AHAHAHAHA thats comedy gold man holy ****
    Indeed, the way your reaction to simple facts (which were stated by Malaco and told to be repeated if people started having teary dreams about AT, as well as being a fact said many times, although usually in reply to Blackrock players) is akin to children being told Santa doesn't exists is indeed funny.

2. Call tclick and medan and it might become more lively again
    Should we work on it again?

3. My personal recommendation would be to open and encourage community volunteers (no monetary pay, maybe a coin or 2 or some vote points here and there for good work?) to augment the Warmane staff efforts. Maintaining an entire expansion with 1-2 dedicated staffers is not sustainable long-term, but that is effectively what we seem to have with LK getting the primary development efforts. My suggestions (and could be applied to LK and MOP as well):

1. Community maintenance of the Bugtracker - We have a LOT of open bugs, an many have been there in a 'stale' state for a very long time. It would be a great air to development if this could be better maintained (closing/linking duplicate reports, closing invalid reports, posting updates, setting priorities, updating bug statuses, validating newly-submitted bugs, etc.). This doesn't take a lot of development knowledge to do in most situations, and should help developers better focus on their work of actually producing fixes.

2. Community-supplemented QA - We still have a decent playerbase. Leverage that to help validate bug fixes and new content rather than continually piling those changes into the queue of an already-overloaded on-staff QA team. Again, this shouldn't require a great deal of technical expertise (just solid analytical skills, attention to detail, and ideally solid troubleshooting skills as well).

3. Community-supplemented Development - I know this is going to be the most sensitive topic because it would require members of the community to actually see the codebase, but I'm sure the dedicated on-staff developers would be glad for all the help they can get, and I'm sure there are a few people in the community with viable SQL/C/C++ talents that would be willing to contribute to improving the quality of the realm we all call home. For added protection, there are several ways Warmane can help protect and ensure the integrity of thier codebase (restricted access to only trusted/vetted volunteers, no code commits incorporated into the codebase without staff review and approval, etc.).

4. Community-supplemented GMs - There are many people who could help supplement the online GM presence on Nelth and help the in-game community, especially in Warmane off-hours (the Americas and APAC global regions specifically, EMEA to a lesser degree). Their role would be to help players with in-game issues, help monitor public chats to enforce community public chat guidelines (e.g. no hate speech, spamming, harassment, etc.), respond to in-game tickets with helpful feedback, and even host weekly community events at different times (1 for each region).

To help alleviate staff concerns, some of the following measures can be taken. Each will add some administrative overhead, but will help mitigate risk (likely similar to what Warmane would do before hiring a new staff member):

A. (Applies to all 4 above) Staff can screen volunteers before enabling them to make active contributions (similar to apply/hire). This can add some administrative overhead to the staff, but can help ensure people aren't being blindly allowed into positions of trust.

B. (Applies to all 4 above) Staff can regularly monitor activity of community volunteers, and take corrective action(s) when deemed appropriate. Additionally, Warmane can assign a staff 'supervisor' to help guide, direct, and review the community volunteers.

C. (Applies to #2 & #3 above) Warmane can require all community volunteers to sign a Non-Disclosure and private-server Non-Compete agreement prior to granting rights to community volunteers to fulfill any role, protecting Warmane from having their internal code/processes release outside their control, and reducing the risk of 'volunteers' jumping to another private server for employment.

D. (Applies to #2 & #3 above) Warmane can require staff review and sign-off to volunteer contributions before incorporating their work into the primary code-base (be it staff code review of fixes/enhancements from a volunteer developer push request, or staff review of volunteer QA testing method and results before clearing a bug/enhancement for release).
    Edited: December 19, 2016

4. D. (Applies to #2 & #3 above) Warmane can require staff review and sign-off to volunteer contributions before incorporating their work into the primary code-base (be it staff code review of fixes/enhancements from a volunteer developer push request, or staff review of volunteer QA testing method and results before clearing a bug/enhancement for release).
    Alot of what you said is good, if you trust in the good of people :) Sadly a big part of the Pserver community is not so... yeah how to call it anyway?
    You get what I mean, I'm sure of that.

Anyway, this last point has been held off forever. Their reasons to hold this off are 100% valid. BUT: what if they hire 1 (one) more staff member, just so that 1 (one) staff member with a little bit of experience working on the Cata-Core can full-time check community fixes? I believe this would work out.

Best thing I think the community do now is make bug-tracker reports, of EVERYTHING you encounter, as accurate as possible and be friendly to others.

5. Best thing I think the community do now is make bug-tracker reports, of EVERYTHING you encounter, as accurate as possible and be friendly to others.
    This, except that we have a lot of open reports out there already, including more than a few duplicates. I'm sure it would help if members of the community went through and started validating/updating existing reports and flagging duplicate entries (putting duplicate report IDs in the comments). At least this way life will be a bit easier on the staff when managing the bugtracker, and should help the dev team when they view a ticket (the more helpful/detailed comments, the easier it is to trouble-shoot).

6. I made this for you guys.

Stale meme, been on this forum plenty times before

7. just roleplay it ,i mean this game world is really big ,and all of players want to what? bang ? XD ,earn some titles ,i just think that some of battlegrounds should work ,so you can attain some titles ,end game stuff ,squeze a horde little bit ,or alliance ,whats the % alliance and horde i'm not familiar ,but that could be a thing,be active at forums ,not all of us have some time ,but always ,Make some point! interact more ,some channels are missing ,
    lets say for example ,there is only #global chat ,do you ever use trade channels ,do admins ever trace this ,looking for group ,local defense ,all of that has some purpose . People should gather about that ,interactive things ,where you have a meaning why you are there ,and those speed hacks *lol* :D be fair dudes :D
    assault hordes :D ,be fair ,make guilds ,lead guilds :) peace

there could be a lot of things ...but some of that :) may i write this :D

First ... 567