1. My Characters got deleted. What can I do ?

Hello, my brother deleted my characters while I was away at work. I want to ask, if it is possible to recover them somehow ? Even if it's without the items in the inventory I am really ok with it. I hope it's possible to recover them with the gear equiped, Emblems earned and the achievments earned.

Account name: vkosev
    Realm of the characters: Icecrown
    Charcaters Info:
    Name: Izxig, Race: Bloodelf, Class: Paladin
    Name: Shinxz, Race: Dranei, Class: Shaman
    Name: Crownx Race: Human, Class: Warlock

PS: I spent to much time playing these characters and I fill awfull, I really hope that it's possible something to be done.

2. I click on Servicies than I go Icecrown>No Character select because i have none>Points>Character Restoration and nothing happens I can't click anything to make the action. What should I do ? How should I restore the deleted characters ?

3. How long ago/what level were those characters?
    It sounds like either it was too long ago or their level was too low to be eligible for restoration.

PS: If either of those is the case, the characters are gone for good, by the way.

4. There isn't even 20 hours past, when the characters where deleted they all were 80 lvl and one was 6k gs other was 5.7 and other was 5.5

5. go here: https://www.warmane.com/account/services
    Select Realm > Select an active character ( if 0 then create a level 1 with a random name) > Select Currency: Point > Character Restoration

Now you should see a list of all deleted character in the last 30 days between level 75-80.
    The one deleted in the last 48 hours can be restored for free, try it

Edit: Remove your account name from first post, it is not safe
    Edited: September 26, 2016

6. You brother sounds like an a-hole
    Kids always blame the non existent brother for stuff like that. Crownx rage deleted his own characters because he was 4k gs trying to make an ICC 25, linking empty heroic achievements and people laughed at him.

7. Guys I got my Characters back, thank you.

Offtopic:

Dude I I've made that group and we killed BQL and everyone besides me in the group were 5.8k GS+ /w me in game on Crownx let me show you my Achievment on that hero from there and my Marc of Sanctification and pants that I won on roll from that ICC 25.

Yeah I was 5k Warlock and yes I made ICC 25 Nm raid and I was inviniting only 5.6k GS+ and it was pretty succesfull raid, also it was BoE/P Ress. We Oneshoted everything till sindragosa where we wiped 4 times and raid was over.

8. ( if 0 then create a level 1 with a random name)
    Just as an update, this bug should be fixed by Edifice today (if it hasn't by now already).