1. PVE | Alliance or Horde

Okay, so me and my friends are making new characters. PLEASE answer to this question: As we're aiming to play PvE, which faction would be the best?

Thank you very much in advance!

2. Definitely Horde, ally had a good pve guild before but since they disbanded everyone who wants to raid is coming to horde, however current pve state on this server is not good because alot of bosses are bugged but we still play hoping for devs to start fixing, btw you should do pvp when you reach 90 so you gear up easy and do some ToT normal for trinkets/tokens so you can start raiding SoO which drops 553 item level, you totaly want to skip MSV,HoF,ToES because pvp items are better (522 gear for honor and 550 for conquest) and ToT heroic requires both exceptional and overgeared group to be cleared so its not worth wasting time for 535 gear

3. Definitely Horde, ally had a good pve guild before but since they disbanded everyone who wants to raid is coming to horde, however current pve state on this server is not good because alot of bosses are bugged but we still play hoping for devs to start fixing, btw you should do pvp when you reach 90 so you gear up easy and do some ToT normal for trinkets/tokens so you can start raiding SoO which drops 553 item level, you totaly want to skip MSV,HoF,ToES because pvp items are better (522 gear for honor and 550 for conquest) and ToT heroic requires both exceptional and overgeared group to be cleared so its not worth wasting time for 535 gear
    Had? Still does :) We just don't go around forums claiming this and that, we're just there for fun but still clearing all content. This coming from a Stormborn member ^^

4. I would say alliance and horde have comparable soo progression after that galakras "fix" for alliance.

5. Horde PVE
    Ally PVP
    That's just how it is..

6. so you have 1 guild.... horde have a lot of PvE guilds

7. I think Alliance has less options overall if you want to PvE (because of less guilds dedicated to PvE) and that pushes Horde side a bit above but both factions are completely viable choices.

8. I would say alliance and horde have comparable soo progression after that galakras "fix" for alliance.
    What about galakras havent tried from 2 months, is flames of galakrond can exploit to raid right now?
    Edited: September 27, 2016

9. Had? Still does :) We just don't go around forums claiming this and that, we're just there for fun but still clearing all content. This coming from a Stormborn member ^^
    i was talking about Evil Gummybears, and btw isnt Stormborn pvp focused guild ?

10. i was talking about Evil Gummybears, and btw isnt Stormborn pvp focused guild ?
    Nah, we're right after Vatican on PVE progress. However, we do some pvp premades sometimes here and there, so we're a bit of a mix :)