1. Should I start here?

There is not much information to find but from what i can see, the Icecrown server with high rates, is not a place i want to lvl and play.

But on Lordearon, there is no lfg or Heirloom items.... but its 1x rate which is nice... why? Its like you give out candy and then shot my face afterwards.

Will the LFG & Heirlooms be implemented anytime soon and will the rates go down to 1x on Icecrown anytime soon?

2. I don't think there is any plan to release RDF or Heirlooms, and I don't think that the leveling rate will lower on Icecrown.

"Should I start here", it really depends on what you are looking for. The raids here are a bit buffed to make it a bit more difficult, there is no RDF and no Heirlooms. So if you are okey with these things being gone/added, I think this server will fit you, if you enjoy 1 x leveling. There is also no vote point store on Lordaeron, and the donation shop is very limited and high priced. (Compared to the other realms).

On Icecrown on the other hand, there is a point store, there is no raid buff, there is RDF, the rep, gold and leveling rate is higher and the donation shop is not as limited and high priced as Lordaeron.

Not all of the Wotlk content is released yet on Lordaeron. TOC was just released and Trial of the Grand Crusader as well as Onyxia's Lair and Koralon the Flamewatcher will be released next Wednesday. On Icecrown all of the Wotlk content is released.

I hope this answer your questions :)

3. thanks for answering :)
    ill probably try out this server then.
    How about battlegroundsand arena? will I get a bg queue pop while lvling at any point and do you find anyone to play against in arena at 2,4k+?

4. I know that there are activty in the RBG queue at level 80, and the 2v2 bracket. There are not many doing 3v3, sometimes there migth be people asking in global for people to join - and that migth help a bit.

It is a long time since I'v leveled, so I am not sure how the diffrent level brackets are in BG. I know there are activity at the level 10-19 bracket, there are a few twinks with guilds. Also I sometimes see people asking for people to join in the other level brackets, so I guess there are some activity, but can't promise too much at lower levels.

After what I can see on the armory the highest rated team is currently 2240 in rating on 2v2. The new season did not start too long ago, so I know there has been some higher rated team before the new season started.

5. Alliance side of lordaeron is kinda dead, you can always see dalaran packed of horde players in the bank and very few alliance players, al least during NA times, kinda sad tbh.

6. North American guilds are situated on the horde side. Alliance is still OK for European players.

7. Yeah, and the few NA guilds the alliance had switching sides to the horde didnt help at all.

8. Seems Lordaeron is dead in general if you're not in a guild already. I've been looking for an 80 raid guild for several days now and nobody responds to my ads.

9. will shadowmourne be released on Lordaeron or it will be not obtainable to keep balance ?

10. During the day the population is around 5k-6k, a 50% decrease of total population since the launch, which is a massive hit. Never had a problem finding a decent amount of players in the 1-10 zones.

11. How about battlegroundsand arena? will I get a bg queue pop while lvling at any point and do you find anyone to play against in arena at 2,4k+?

You will not get a BG que pop before you reach 80, and even then you'll have to wait 15-20 minutes at some points of the day to get into a BG.

2k+ there is only 2-3 teams queing at most, so you will keep facing them. So you better take a look at the top teams on the armory and play a counter combo, because there's no other way to get rating than to farm the same team over and over again since they are the only ones queing at such high rating.

12. You will not get a BG que pop before you reach 80, and even then you'll have to wait 15-20 minutes at some points of the day to get into a BG.

2k+ there is only 2-3 teams queing at most, so you will keep facing them. So you better take a look at the top teams on the armory and play a counter combo, because there's no other way to get rating than to farm the same team over and over again since they are the only ones queing at such high rating.
    U dont know what u are talking about. BG pops @ 10-19 bracket. 60-69 bracket, and 70-79 bracket pops alot.

13. You will not get a BG que pop before you reach 80, and even then you'll have to wait 15-20 minutes at some points of the day to get into a BG.

A lot of what thylacine said is wrong, at least from my experience on the server as an alliance. May be diffrent times we play or faciton? (But would not think it was such a diffrence between horde and alliance?)

You will be able to queue for BGs and play before you reach level 80. You may have to wait a bit longer, and sometimes you have to tell people to join to get a full game.
    The twinking bracket of level 10-19 is very active, so is 70-79 after what I'v seen. I also see people at level 20-29 and 30-39 as for people to join RBGs.
    The times you have to wait 15-20 minutes are at the nigth time for EU players. Never experienced waiting 20 minutes for a RBG, and I have played a lot of RBG.

How is it only 2-3 teams queing at most at 2k +, when there are 58 teams that are 2k +? Most likely you won't play with many diffrent teams, as thylacine, but I am pretty sure it is more then 3.

(Just my opinion and experience tho, looks like there are diffrent from person to person:)
    Edited: October 23, 2016

14. You will not get a BG que pop before you reach 80, and even then you'll have to wait 15-20 minutes at some points of the day to get into a BG.

What is this guy talking about??

15. To answer OP's question: simply, yes, if you love low rates and socializing\communicating with other players, in order to get things done.

And on BGs matter: they are pretty much active up to 80 level. Takes a while to join, but its perfectly ok :D

12 Last