1. The server is pretty much dying, with the population 3-4 times lower than it used to be and it just keeps getting lower. I don't think investing your time in this server would be wise. Go on Icecrown instead.

2. I was wondering too. I started leveling a new char on Lordaeron a few days ago and although i played during EU evening which is the peak and the site showed about 5-6 k online ( which is a very nice pop let's be honest ), it seemed so empty... The usual places where ppl are doing the same quests felt so empty, i was the only one there and only sometimes saw other ppl. Are those numbers on the site right, or are there just not many lvlers? Are most ppl 80 and sitting afk on the stairs in Dalaran?
    I am also interested in how easy/hard it is to get RBG queues and putting together group for hc dungs... could someone give some info on this please?
    I don't think Icecrown is so good either, i mean you will have to sit in a 2 hour queue, WHO DOES THAT xD ?

3-4 times lower pop is an overexxageration tho. If 12k was the limited peak and now it's on 5-7k, then how is that 3-4 times? That's 2 times... and 5-7 k is still more than almost every other server has. That's very legit pop tbh.

3. I don't think there is any plan to release RDF or Heirlooms, and I don't think that the leveling rate will lower on Icecrown.

"Should I start here", it really depends on what you are looking for. The raids here are a bit buffed to make it a bit more difficult, there is no RDF and no Heirlooms. So if you are okey with these things being gone/added, I think this server will fit you, if you enjoy 1 x leveling. There is also no vote point store on Lordaeron, and the donation shop is very limited and high priced. (Compared to the other realms).

On Icecrown on the other hand, there is a point store, there is no raid buff, there is RDF, the rep, gold and leveling rate is higher and the donation shop is not as limited and high priced as Lordaeron.

Not all of the Wotlk content is released yet on Lordaeron. TOC was just released and Trial of the Grand Crusader as well as Onyxia's Lair and Koralon the Flamewatcher will be released next Wednesday. On Icecrown all of the Wotlk content is released.

I hope this answer your questions :)
    TYVM for that info.

4. Greetings,
    I am playing on Lordaeron for a month now and I have to comment this since people don't know what they are talking about. No offense.
    Started playing actively a month ago, I played during every time of the day so I have some rather than none experience of the population and the PvP's activity.
    I noticed only that the server's population is rising again at a fine rate. I am focused on twinking now so I spend a lot of time meeting new players. The server did lose some population like half a year ago but it is rebuilding again.
    As for the PvP there are battlegrounds in the 10-19 bracket almost always except when the population reaches it's minimal. Less in the 60-69 bracket, not sure about other non 80 brackets, and even more activity in the lvl 80 bracket.
    As for the arenas I'm not sure but I don't see anyone complaining.
    If you start now, by the time you hit 80 and/or 2.4k rating the server's population will be very high again (even though it's very high now).
    From what I gather it will rise a lot when ICC comes out.
    If anything else you should start playing here since it is actually the best private WoTLK server, regardless of the activity.
    Kind regards.
    Edit: Realm's peak is 7k. Not 5-6k. Which proves that its population is rising.
    Edited: October 25, 2016

5. play here, once you get bored, sell your account via trade system and buy gear on icecrown. easy.

6. 3-4 times lower pop is an overexxageration tho. If 12k was the limited peak and now it's on 5-7k, then how is that 3-4 times? That's 2 times... and 5-7 k is still more than almost every other server has. That's very legit pop tbh.
    It was 12, now it 's 2-4k. 4k atm.

7. It was 12, now it 's 2-4k. 4k atm.
    How many hours do you count in? If you look the last 24 hours, you can see the population has been everything from 1.5k to 5.9k. Last sunday it was above 7k online.

So to be more correct its 1.5k - 7k population, depending on what day it is.

-Back in the most active days, it was 12k at peak time and 4-5k at nigth (Eu-time), now it is more like 4-7k and 1,5k at nigth.

Edit:

Just now 18:!4 ST: Lordaeron 6167 players
    Edited: October 26, 2016

8. It was 12, now it 's 2-4k. 4k atm.

Umm NO, it's 5-7 k... during EU evening.
    Edited: October 27, 2016

9. LOL u fking *****s stop comparing its population at release date....... it was 12k ofc they came to try out and then left bcs they are not low rate players and 6k during the day almost every day is fking enought

First 12