1. The question of delay

Hello
    I want to start the game on the server Icecrown, but I have a question about the game on the Realm. Is the flow of the game is the same as in Lordaeron? What is the diff at 12 k online? Is liquidity is maintained if there are any delays? Is there no difference where Realm play, as both work perfectly

2. There is no real difference that i've noticed, really, except for the fact that there are more people and people are not herbivores in world pvp.

Can you reword this, I have no idea what you want to ask.

"Is liquidity is maintained if there are any delays? Is there no difference where Realm play, as both work perfectly"

3. He mentioned about lagspikes and latency i think.

4. Logon on a Sunday at 10:

Players: 12000
    Uptime: 1 Day
    Latency: 186 ms

Super fun as a melee in battleground and see your spells go off half a second later.

5. And then there are certain players demanding for a server cap raise, oh well...

6. And then there are certain players demanding for a server cap raise, oh well...
    IKR like next lvl logic

7. And then there are certain players demanding for a server cap raise, oh well...
    Not only that, but saying we don't increase the cap on purpose "for donations"...

8. kek

gotta love the warmane conspiracy theorists

9. Back to topic... no one else getting the infamous 'Pull back' phenomenon? ...like I know I have pretty ****ty network..but I don't get those pull backs when I was playing in any servers that I have played in..
    Its really annoying in pvp bg/arena...especially when someone whispers 'reported for hacking'

10. Back to topic... no one else getting the infamous 'Pull back' phenomenon? ...like I know I have pretty ****ty network..but I don't get those pull backs when I was playing in any servers that I have played in..
    Its really annoying in pvp bg/arena...especially when someone whispers 'reported for hacking'
    I think you are talking about the so called "rubber band" effect in online games. Where your character moves, but then it brought back to a previous location over and over. This happened to me even just trying to get off the tram from SW to IF.

11. OP is asking about serverside delay not latency. You can have 50ms latency, but still get delay. When the realm is so populated it causes serverside delay, so even if your latency is great, you will still cast ur spell not instantly. Haven't played on Icecrown, but that's what he's asking.