1. Wintergrasp is in dire need of attention

This is what the current battle looks like. This is how 99 per cent of battles pan out - literally. I am not writing this because I'm a horde player, nor due to the fact, that the horde has lost Wintergrasp every 2½ hours during the past two weeks, but because when we - somehow - get enough population to win the battle, the Alliance suffers the same fate.

The issues lie with the battlegrounds not being populated enough. You can not win Wintergrasp if you have 30 players participating on your side. It is still a marginal challenge, should you have a single, full raid of 40 players. Now, the Tenacity buff is supposed to compensate for the issue, but the values set per stack are not sufficient enough to straighten out the issue. Maybe it would have been, if the buff was applicable on vehicles as well, but it isn't. That could be a solution, however.
    Alternatively, removing Tenacity and instead providing a reverse form of Tenacity for the team with the biggest quantity of players, that is also applicable on Wintergrasp walls and cannons, could be a solution. This would also reduce the damage of the RP-GGs (could also remove them altogether), which are harder to control when you're outnumbered. Ultimately, one could consider reducing the time and quantity of players needed to take control of a workshop for players with Tenacity.

These are just a few ideas. The thread is open for discussion.
    Edited: September 27, 2016 Reason: Typos and synthax

2. Problem is: defending WG is easier than assaulting for some reason.
    Have never seen such problem on retail back in the days.

3. [...] defending WG is easier than assaulting for some reason.
    Have never seen such problem on retail back in the days.
    That issue has been accounted for. You've seen it on retail on servers that were dominated by one faction. It's applicable here because Wintergrasp battles are not well populated altogether.
    Edited: September 27, 2016

4. Another picture for reference, taken 10 hours later than the first one.

5. Horde only gets it back when they need to. We had it for weeks, now its ToC time.
    We will get it back after TOGC and Kovalon has been released, trust.

6. This is what the current battle looks like. This is how 99 per cent of battles pan out - literally. I am not writing this because I'm a horde player, nor due to the fact, that the horde has lost Wintergrasp every 2½ hours during the past two weeks, but because when we - somehow - get enough population to win the battle, the Alliance suffers the same fate.

The issues lie with the battlegrounds not being populated enough. You can not win Wintergrasp if you have 30 players participating on your side. It is still a marginal challenge, should you have a single, full raid of 40 players. Now, the Tenacity buff is supposed to compensate for the issue, but the values set per stack are not sufficient enough to straighten out the issue. Maybe it would have been, if the buff was applicable on vehicles as well, but it isn't. That could be a solution, however.
    Alternatively, removing Tenacity and instead providing a reverse form of Tenacity for the team with the biggest quantity of players, that is also applicable on Wintergrasp walls and cannons, could be a solution. This would also reduce the damage of the RP-GGs (could also remove them altogether), which are harder to control when you're outnumbered. Ultimately, one could consider reducing the time and quantity of players needed to take control of a workshop for players with Tenacity.

These are just a few ideas. The thread is open for discussion.
    I really like how you only came up with this thread right now, after the new season started. Before that, horde controlled almost every single WG for the past 3 weeks, i dont think they lost more than 1, but right now you need pvp tokens and all weekly quests so sure, let's bring this up now.. In regards to your ideas, they're bad, blizzard quite brilliantly managed to balance wintergrasp mid-late into the expansion, you can google the changes and see for yourself but, in case you dont, here's what those changes would mean actually.. neither side would get to controll wintergrasp for more than 2-3 days at a time.
    Right now it's pretty much up to the developers when they want to implement those changes.

7. Horde only gets it back when they need to. We had it for weeks, now its ToC time.
    No you won't.

Horde desperately need to because they're getting completely demolished in battlegrounds, farmed 400k honor in 2 days on my ally character getting full relentless offparts, 3 days into it and i still only have 3 pieces on my horde character.

8. Horde only gets it back when they need to. We had it for weeks, now its ToC time.
    I am not writing this because I'm a horde player, nor due to the fact, that the horde has lost Wintergrasp every 2½ hours during the past two weeks, but because when we - somehow - get enough population to win the battle, the Alliance suffers the same fate
    Consider reading the post before commenting.

I really like how you only came up with this thread right now
    I play on both factions. I don't need any items from Wintergrasp on any characters, because I've been playing it consistently for a long while. I think Wintergrasp is great fun, but not if one side dominates the other completely. Wintergrasp, being in its current state, is not a benefit to the server as a whole. In addition, I asked you to discuss the issue, not fling dirt at me. I'm not going to take kindly to it.

9. It goes back and forth all the time. We (horde) will have it for 1-2 weeks then ally will take it for 1-2 weeks.

I agree, WG is crap and could use some altering but the focus is on other parts of the game atm (TOC)

10. IMO it's because the defenders have access to 2 workshops right off the bat. Also, the fact that attackers need 10 HKs to even get a siege is ridiculous. A reasonable solution I could see is the despawning of the 2 engineers inside the defenders workshops. This would make it so that the defenders would have to actually go out and compete for the same workshops as the attackers.

11. 2, 3 Weeks ago wg led alliance one day. and did not want to try to win, only now when lead wg 5 days