1. TOGC + Onyxia release

Since no announcement has been yet made on the main page, im here to ask the staff at what time will you guys open these 2 instances.

2. There has been announcement on the main page.

"TRIAL OF THE CRUSADER RELEASED!
    September 21, 2016
    Trial of the Crusader and Champion are now released on Lordaeron!
    Trial of the Grand Crusader as well as Onyxia's Lair and Koralon the Flamewatcher will be released next Wednesday along with new vendors for epic gems and transmutes. PvP vendors will be updated to Relentless gear tomorrow."

3. People are interested in knowing the exact time the instances will be opened tomorrow, though.

4. People are interested in knowing the exact time the instances will be opened tomorrow, though.
    Shouldnt say that there has not been any announcement then :) Should be more clear, but okey :)

5. Shouldnt say that there has not been any announcement then :) Should be more clear, but okey :)
    [...] at what time [...]
    I thought it was fairly clear!

6. I thought it was fairly clear!
    I guess you are rigth, I was too focused on this part:

Since no announcement has been yet made on the main page
    But does not really matter :)

7. The exact time has been posted on the website.

Originally Posted by The Mighty Website
    CALL OF THE CRUSADE
    September 27, 2016
    Trial of the Grand Crusader as well as Onyxia's Lair and Koralon the Flamewatcher will be released on September 28, 2016 at 13:00 server time along with new vendors for epic gems and transmutes.

8. The exact time has been posted on the website.
    Thanks for the answer! :)

How buffed will Grand Crusader and Onyxia's Lair be? I feel like TOC so far is less buffed then Ulduar was, something that I love. Or am I wrong?

9. Thanks for the answer! :)

How buffed will Grand Crusader and Onyxia's Lair be? I feel like TOC so far is less buffed then Ulduar was, something that I love. Or am I wrong?
    I don't think Onyxia's Lair is buffed at all. I Pugged it on both 10 and 25 man from the first try, on 25 even with full group alive at the end.