1. State of the shop

I don't want to seem out of line, or ungrateful, but the state of the point shop seems very unappealing. In times past, when Molten relied on votes, I made ample use of the shop for all my toons. Looking at the current state of things shows that Warmane does not need votes, so any point shop it offers is purely a gift for its player base. That is fine--great even--but the average player would claim around 1 point a day. The point shop only offers weapons and armor now, and you cannot even purchase heirlooms anymore with points. With one point a day to purchase only weapons and armor, it seems a bit of a stretch to spend 4-5 weeks claiming points to purchase one top-notch piece of gear. It should be noted as well, that that is 4-5 weeks of actively playing every day too.
    Again, I do not want to sound ungrateful or out of line, but the system is a bit disappointing.

2. Totally agree. the state of the shop is the way it is because of promises of low lvl content (to farm for transmogs, ect). that was the reason we got

3. It is really bad but probably wont change for a while until new content comes out (even then i have my doubts). warmane doesnt get anything from voting so its just there for you to use at your leisure i guess. the achievement points = vote points is a pretty good idea but the availability and prices is wicky-wacky

4. It's been said so many times before they don't care about the shop. They said they will update it but obviously they never will. I guess adding items to it is so much "work" . Anyways most of the missing transmog items can be found in the coin shop which seems unfair because they can't be obtainable in game. And lets be honest old content wont come until next year. But yeah who am I to say anything

5. Like most things, the point shop is intended for their WOTLK servers. It gives near-BIS items for them at 28-30 coins.

Other servers' point shops are an afterthought. Easy for them to shoot us down - they don't have to give us anything for free. Yep, fair enough.