1. Reign Opinion

hey there, im so new to this server and i come here because i was playing 4.3.4 cataclysm on *****- wow but i got bored from cataclysm conten, so i decided to move here for pandaria expirience but for me, the most important thing for a server its its population, so i came from ***** and there was like 1300 people playing at the same time on the same reign and it was fun because i didn't have problems searching raids nor bgs and arenas, so im kinda scared because i have 75% of the client already downloaded (at 100 kbps) and i dont wanna play on an almost empty server, so i just wanna know how many people play at the same time on a normal hour on the principal pandaria reign? can i change the xp rate? how is the pvp experiencie? how fat does it take to level up a character to 90?. thanks... (btw guys can you rate my english from 1 to 10?, im from venezuela and i just wanna know, that explains why my internet its so ****ty)

2. Population is not that good atm..
    From 1500 to 2500 ppl, you can see that on the web site,
    You cant change exp rate, but it will change oct1 from x7 to x3 or 5 not sure..
    It takes around 20h to lvl up..
    Pvp is not bad, but if you play arena over 2k you will w8 20 min for a game..
    And i would rate your eng. Whit a solid 4.

3. Exp rate will remain same.

Gold rate from x7 to x3
    Weapon skills from x5 to x3
    Profession rate from x5 to x1
    Reputation rate from x7 to x1

4. Te doy un consejo mejor busca otro server, los gm están matando mist of pandaria,después de casi dos años que juego recién ahora están arreglando algunas cosas en ese proceso paso de tener más de 5000 usuarios a lo de ahora que apenas llega a 2000, están más enfocados en lich king están dejando morir los reinos de cata y pandaria

5. Te doy un consejo mejor busca otro server, los gm están matando mist of pandaria,después de casi dos años que juego recién ahora están arreglando algunas cosas en ese proceso paso de tener más de 5000 usuarios a lo de ahora que apenas llega a 2000, están más enfocados en lich king están dejando morir los reinos de cata y pandaria
    I fixed that for you:

Spanish to English, provided by the power of the internet and the engine that is google

I give you advice better find another server, the gm are killing Mist of Pandaria, after almost two years that game are only now arranging some things step in that process of having more than 5000 users to now barely reaches 2000, they are more focused on lich king die are leaving kingdoms tasting and Pandaria
    Edited: September 30, 2016 Reason: KING JARO, THE FASTEST 72 IN ALL OF FROSTWOLF ;)