1. OK its the first, how exactly do you transfer over?

2. This means, if my alt has like 10 cataclysmic(410) items and 4x ruthless(384)
    I will not transfer the 384 ruthless gear ?

3. so what you're worried about is not being able to show off how much time you have wasted on the game on pointless items that mean absolutely 0. The mod said they cant transfer over gems or materials. It just sounds like you are upset because you pointlessly grinded for things warsong members get easily... who sounds dumb? Both servers are dead grow up lmao

4. So how exactly can we transfer ? because i cant find anything

5. i think it's a lie like 1 year ago about AT incomming -______-

6. well you can guys on service and choose realm do warsong than choose character and than do 'realm transfert ' go go go guys cya on neltharion

7. i think it's a lie like 1 year ago about AT incomming -______-
    Shh before you get bannedrerered

8. It should be open in few minutes..

9. login on your account go to services , select realm warsong , select character , set currency free and u will have option for realm transfer to nelth , yw

10. login on your account go to services , select realm warsong , select character , set currency free and u will have option for realm transfer to nelth , yw
    Yep, option which says "Transfers are not available yet." ;)

11. Yep, option which says "Transfers are not available yet." ;)
    I didnt say they are available, I just said answered NihilistAT's question :)

12. Warmane forgot us.
    Or it was just a prank/social experiment.
    RIP.

13. Hey What is that.... I trans my chars to neltharion and they are gone.. Neither on Warsong or Neltharion I cant see any of my main chars not even on my fresh linked account.

I hope you gonna fix the problem or I request all my donated money back from you..

Very disappointed!!!!!!!!!

First ... 8910111220 ... Last