1. Wow, not even giving information to your community, yet 2 days late to make merge happen... Sik

2. The System is bugged and characters that got reverted can't realm transfer so I got ****ed nice

3. ×
    A transfer is currently in progress for this character.

4. Reverted characters cannot be transfered, THATS AWSOME WARMANE! YAAAAAAAAAAAY
    Took whole day to fix issue and now failed again.. /clap

5. I cant transfer my chars because the website wrote transfer are already..... +i cant logging to my acc and the website write - Realm Transfer is automatic and may take up to 10 Minutes MAX to complete (i wait for 20 min :( )

6. yesterday when i did transfert to my character from warsong to neltharion , you said there is a probleme w got and my charactere has come back to warsong
    so the probleme i've got now,today when i tried to transfere it i said 'character in progress already' but character is on warsong and can't be trasnfered

7. It says "logging in to game server" for 2 mins, nothing happens.. how can i fix this?

8. Hello Guys!

How's everything with the server, cuz my transfers are completed but i can't logging to the server ^^

9. Dumb question , Wtf is AT?

10. Dumb question , Wtf is AT?
    A 3 day suspension from the forums for talking about it, or a dead server, pick one.

11. I just logged in after being away on family matters and it says you have to play for 3 days. When is this transfer finalized,do I have time for logging for 3 days? I just logged in for the first day as of this post.
    I also have an account on both realms as well, how is that going to affect my accounts as well?

First ... 21011121314 ... Last