1. can someone help me im stuck on the warsong server and have no people there. so now i cant switch relms...

2. i cant even log in on server , both of the realmlists , anyone els with this issue?

3. so i have only one char on wsg and i merged it to nelt.. my problem is i cant change my realm from wsg to nelth! everytime when i open my game it takes me to wsg character creating page.... and since creating new chars are disabled im stuck there! is there any way to change realms without opening the game? messing around the data files or something?

4. so i have only one char on wsg and i merged it to nelt.. my problem is i cant change my realm from wsg to nelth! everytime when i open my game it takes me to wsg character creating page.... and since creating new chars are disabled im stuck there! is there any way to change realms without opening the game? messing around the data files or something?
    Yeahh, change realmlist to some other private server's realmlist and then switch back to warmane one, that will help

5. After i click on realm selection it says "logging in to game sever" for couple of seconds, then nothing happens..
    Any ideas how to fix it?
    ( i have changed realmlists, still does not work)

6. 10/3 10:25:25.442 ClientConnection Completed: COP_CONNECT code=RESPONSE_FAILED_TO_CONNECT result=FALSE

7. After i click on realm selection it says "logging in to game sever" for couple of seconds, then nothing happens..
    Any ideas how to fix it?
    ( i have changed realmlists, still does not work)
    That happens when server is down (offline). Wait few mins and try again

8. This issue is constantly up since last night... but both cata servers are up..

9. When can we expect the merge function to work? I already have 10 characters on Neltharion so I can't transfer without it. I tried syncing or merging accounts, but I cannot select any characters.

10. When can we expect the merge function to work? I already have 10 characters on Neltharion so I can't transfer without it. I tried syncing or merging accounts, but I cannot select any characters.
    Merging won't make you able to go past the client limitation of ten characters per account.

11. Merging won't make you able to go past the client limitation of ten characters per account.
    How can i fix this "logging in to game server" stuck bug?

12. How can i fix this "logging in to game server" stuck bug?
    Both relevant servers are up and with people in them. As far as I can tell this looks like a routing issue affecting some specific regions, which would make it something beyond our control, but that eventually solves itself as routes are updated.

13. Both relevant servers are up and with people in them. As far as I can tell this looks like a routing issue affecting some specific regions, which would make it something beyond our control, but that eventually solves itself as routes are updated.
    i have not changed anything. I got a dc, then 2 seconds later i was not able to log in again.

14. Merging won't make you able to go past the client limitation of ten characters per account.
    He asked you WHEN is MERGE option going to WORK (TO TRANSFER CHARACTERS TO OTHER ACCOUNT WITH CHARACTER SLOTS), not about character limit

15. He asked you WHEN is MERGE option going to WORK (TO TRANSFER CHARACTERS TO OTHER ACCOUNT WITH CHARACTER SLOTS), not about character limit
    Congratulations on noticing I didn't answer something I don't have an answer for.
    Want another one? There was no mention about merging accounts in Staff posts in this thread, only about merging the servers' character pool into a single one. Players are getting realm transfers to move their characters from one server to another. The Merge function was created exclusively for when Icecrown was created and there has been no word I'm aware of about it being extended to include Warsong being absorbed by Neltharion.

First ... 31112131415 ... Last