1. Seems like half of the posts here are complaining for the exact same thing you said no one was complaining for.
    In order to get the PVE stuff on Warsong you need 7.8 total earned conquest points. Assuming one is just starting with PvP and is slowly progressing through rating, it would take 1 month and a half to reach that point. After that whether you saved the conquest points or not, it could take 1+more month to get both trinkets and Weapons.

Whether you can get it from raiding or not is your own problem, you can raid every week both heroic and non-heroic, furthermore assuming that half of the people in your group already have those items, the time it would take to get them in Neltharion is far less than Warsong. Billionaires Club former AT/Warsong guild was able to gear everyone with heroics and non-heroics for a few weeks of raiding on Neltharion with inexperienced in PVE, full PVP geared players.
    I heard that CP resets twice a week on Warsong, I haven't been online to see if it is true, but if it is... then people should be able to get plenty of gear within a month js. (I meant to put that on this post) either way, I am very excited about the merge it will give us more people to play with and it will make cata last a little bit longer. Cata is my favorite expansion. Everyone just needs to stop crying about everything

2. So any updates? Any1 had a successful transfer yet or is it still bugged?

3. So any updates? Any1 had a successful transfer yet or is it still bugged?
    I successfully transferred my spriest just fine o-o took about 10 minutes :D

4. I successfully transferred my spriest just fine o-o took about 10 minutes :D
    Hi, since ther were no real Clear info whats transfering, which items you had, and which actually transfered in your Backpack?

5. I successfully transferred my spriest just fine o-o took about 10 minutes :D
    What got transfered? And did u have the possibility to transfer a single character at a time or did u transfer ur whole account?

6. What got transfered? And did u have the possibility to transfer a single character at a time or did u transfer ur whole account?
    When I did it, I could only transfer one at a time only cause I only had 1 with 3 days :P I could transfer more....if my characters had 3 days ;-; But I would just do 1 at a time so nothing weird can happen.

Hi, since ther were no real Clear info whats transfering, which items you had, and which actually transfered in your Backpack?
    I had a set of PvE gear in my backpacks that were BOP and a Pink Murloc Egg that was BOA

No BoEs can be transferred sadly. (seen a person say they lost a lot of vote point gears before the point shop was changed when they transferred)

7. When I did it, I could only transfer one at a time only cause I only had 1 with 3 days :P I could transfer more....if my characters had 3 days ;-; But I would just do 1 at a time so nothing weird can happen.

I had a set of PvE gear in my backpacks that were BOP and a Pink Murloc Egg that was BOA

No BoEs can be transferred sadly. (seen a person say they lost a lot of vote point gears before the point shop was changed when they transferred)
    So everything is running good for you? That's reassuring news. I can't wait to get my toon over. I'll be in soon. Might even grind for a second. Don't know yet.

8. So everything is running good for you? That's reassuring news. I can't wait to get my toon over. I'll be in soon. Might even grind for a second. Don't know yet.
    Yeah :D

Only thing you should know is, you get 1k gold and you have to learn all your skills.

But you do keep all profession recipes :D

9. Hello,
    I have a few questions:
    Why close Warsong?
    Does it costs u money to keep it running? Is the staff needed there often? Is it cause of low population?
    Ty!

10. sir, why i cant transfer my character from warsong to neltharion ? it say i must play 3 day . but im always play warsong for pvp, but why cant transfer ?

11. sir, why i cant transfer my character from warsong to neltharion ? it say i must play 3 day . but im always play warsong for pvp, but why cant transfer ?
    Check your /played. Does it say 3 days? If so, you should be able to transfer. If not, then that's why.

12. Just transfered my shaman #10min hypewait :D Btw do we still have 310% flying speed learned?

13. Just transfered my shaman #10min hypewait :D Btw do we still have 310% flying speed learned?
    Please tell us how it went! :)

And did u have the option to transfer 1 character at a time or did u have to transfer the whole account?

14. Can any1 help me in transferring the charecters from warsong to neltharion. More like instructions on how to transfer!

First ... 61415161718 ... Last