1. This merge is a joke. None of my chars has 3 days of /played when all of my chars before moltendown had. Now, I've got some chars full cata that I can't transfer because I haven't got 3 days.

Thanks Warmane, that's definitly what will make me go from this server. Tought you was going to be a serious server...

That's miserable.

2. It's gonna be the second time I'm gonna loose all my chars. Thanks

3. It's gonna be the second time I'm gonna loose all my chars. Thanks
    Go grind out the time. That's what I did. You have til November 1st.

4. It's gonna be the second time I'm gonna loose all my chars. Thanks
    It's not hard to just afk the 3 days ya'know. Already done on one toon, starting the second...and I don't even play here anymore rofl.

5. This merge is a joke. None of my chars has 3 days of /played when all of my chars before moltendown had. Now, I've got some chars full cata that I can't transfer because I haven't got 3 days.

Thanks Warmane, that's definitly what will make me go from this server. Tought you was going to be a serious server...

That's miserable.
    Man they are giving you until November 1st. That is 24 more days to get 3 days played time...

6. It was done under 10mins mby for 5-6 , it was fast transfer :D Everything was fine. I did have 1k gold and used about half of it for training and buying new bags. left with aroud 300g and now i have enough :D Did 1 Bg , love my burst on ungeared ppl - more like one shot thing :D I will try to transfer my mage this monday aswell , just need lil'bit time xd But yea its great. Thanks #Warmane.

7. Man they are giving you until November 1st. That is 24 more days to get 3 days played time...
    It's not hard to just afk the 3 days ya'know. Already done on one toon, starting the second...and I don't even play here anymore rofl.
    Go grind out the time. That's what I did. You have til November 1st.
    I've got other things to do then afk for freaking 1-3 days on a char.

That's not only useless but bad made. Why don't they make transfer available for chars with 1-2 days?

Completly Incoherent and timewasting.

Gg "warmane".

They succeed to **** once again everything.

And as usual, they are gonma "ignore" this message because they don't give a single ****.

8. I have already 3 days of game and i cannot do the merge, anyone with the same problem?

9. I've got other things to do then afk for freaking 1-3 days on a char.

That's not only useless but bad made. Why don't they make transfer available for chars with 1-2 days?

Gg "warmane".

And as usual, they are gonma "ignore" this message because they don't give a single ****.
    Just because a message isn't replied to doesn't means it was "ignored."

Either way, players had over one month to gather just three days of played time. Someone who had created a character right the moment before we blocked new ones would be complete and easily able to get the necessary played time, while active players who in fact played regularly might already have even more than that minimum. What you're saying is that you didn't care about your Warsong characters enough to have the played time, don't care about them enough to get it throughout the whole of October, and that it's us being incoherent, that we should change this minuscule requirement.

It's not going to happen. If you have so many other things to do that you can't fulfill such a minor requirement, I'm skeptical that you wouldn't be too busy in your life to play at all in the first place.

10. I've got other things to do then afk for freaking 1-3 days on a char.

Gg "warmane".

Wait, you you say you can't afk for 3 days....yet you want to be able to afk for 2? If you have time to afk for up to 2 days, then you obviously have time to afk for a 3rd.

11. Just because a message isn't replied to doesn't means it was "ignored."

Either way, players had over one month to gather just three days of played time. Someone who had created a character right the moment before we blocked new ones would be complete and easily able to get the necessary played time, while active players who in fact played regularly might already have even more than that minimum. What you're saying is that you didn't care about your Warsong characters enough to have the played time, don't care about them enough to get it throughout the whole of October, and that it's us being incoherent, that we should change this minuscule requirement.

It's not going to happen. If you have so many other things to do that you can't fulfill such a minor requirement, I'm skeptical that you wouldn't be too busy in your life to play at all in the first place.
    What a joke. We're talking about freaking 24 hours of letting my computer comsume electricity and not being used for what? Being able to keep some chars?

Ah, and yet, I don't care enough when I've got some chars nearly full cata knowing you can get only 1500 and 1350 with areana every week? Are you even joking? Sorry for not being a regular player after moltendown when it's cleary not my fault. Very nice.

Ah and yes, if I wouldn't clearly try to make someone answer, like a moderator or anything else, no one would have taken any move toward my complaint.

Wait, you you say you can't afk for 3 days....yet you want to be able to afk for 2? If you have time to afk for up to 2 days, then you obviously have time to afk for a 3rd.
    My main has 2 days of gameplay and my other chars has 1-2 days of gameplay. And because of that, can't even transfer these chars.

And moderator is saying because I'm not a regular player after moltdown, I cannot keep my chars?

Thanks. That's more of a "Get the **** out of here, we stole your time and money"

12. When you say...

We're talking about freaking 24 hours of letting my computer comsume electricity and not being used for what? Being able to keep some chars?
    ... and...

Ah, and yet, I don't care enough when I've got some chars nearly full cata knowing you can get only 1500 and 1350 with areana every week?
    ... I have to agree with you here...

You have more than twenty days. If you care so much about your characters, that's plenty of time to be playing them and to get way more than the necessary. But what I gather is the issue is just that you don't want to play them on Warsong, you simply want to get them on Neltharion in your own terms, which I already said isn't going to happen. Your choice is binary: get the minimum time and transfer or don't get the minimum time and don't transfer.

13. My main has 2 days of gameplay and my other chars has 1-2 days of gameplay. And because of that, can't even transfer these chars.

And moderator is saying because I'm not a regular player after moltdown, I cannot keep my chars?

Thanks. That's more of a "Get the **** out of here, we stole your time and money"

Omg you have 2 days of gameplay and your other characters have 1-2 days....IT ISN'T THAT HARD TO GET THE 3RD DAY, for the most part you have most of it DONE. So just log them in and keep them logged in to get the time. If you are still going to ***** like a little girl cause she doesn't have her dolls, then you are just lazy piece of **** who wants crap handed to you.

14. I've got other things to do then afk for freaking 1-3 days on a char.

Gg "warmane".

Dude literally do what me and everyone else is doing

FInd a low level mob, aggro it and go do whatever the **** is so important for you to do.
    Then come back how ever many hours later to check the server hasn't gone down and go off and sleep/fap/whatever.
    It's really not that hard >.>

First ... 71516171819 ... Last