1. That Is what I understood also, but no mod answer

2. Greetings Warmane community,

As you probably know, every realm that we have in our selection was made with a goal to provide entertainment and a challenge to the players that inhabit it and we strive to keep going for that goal. In order to fulfill this requirement we've set for ourselves, we need to consider the well being of the realms we provide. Hence, we have decided to merge Warsong's playerdata into Neltharion in order to provide, first Neltharion with more competitive players and give some spice to the PvP scene, and second to give more players for Warsong to enjoy gaming with.

After careful consideration and keeping in mind the differences of both realms' designs we feel this will be a good long term solution for both realms.The transfers from Warsong to Neltharion will be limited, allowing players only to carry the most essential, valuable, possessions and their gear.

The transfer process will start being available for players of Warsong on October 1, 2016. Limitations and guidelines are the following:

• Players will be able to transfer manually using the website and carry over their equipped gear and everything they deem necessary in their backpack. Other items and rest of the inventory (bank, other bags, void storage and et cetera) will not be transferred over.
    • Accounts that will exceed the characters' amount limit will have a way devised for them to properly transfer their characters over and make use of them.
    • The /played requirement for the transfer to be initiated is 3 days.
    • Achievements, titles, mounts and everything character data related will remain unscathed by the transfer process.
    • No gold will be transferred over.
    • All items that were procured from the coin shop but were not able to be transferred over, will be delivered in the mailbox of the characters affected.

The realm will be taken down for it's last maintenance on November 1, 2016 for the rest of the process to be finalized and the data that was not transferred manually over the website will be transferred automatically.

Kind regards
    Warmane
    No characters will be deleted unless they have not 3 days played time.

3. 3 hours? what do u mean 3 hours I thought 3 days if u donated u are safe?

4. Does anyone know what happens if you try to move over your death knight from warsong when your nelth account already has 1 death knight on it? I have an alliance death knight on nelth, and i have an alliance death knight on warsong that i'd like to transfer... they also both have the same character name. Has anyone done this and has 2 death knights on their nelth account now? I was thinking maybe it would faction change to horde in the transfer process, possibly. Any information would be much appreciated.
    PS. No i cant test it yet because my warsong death knight only has about 18 hours /played :( .

5. Hello :) I personally believe that the merge is a great idea - better for the players from Neltharion like me, but I won't discuss this now. I actually have a question. I have 10 characters on Neltharion. It says here in point 2: "Accounts that will exceed the characters' amount limit will have a way devised for them to properly transfer their characters over and make use of them." This doesn't explain what will happen - if we'll have the option to transfer the char on another account or if we will just have 11 characters or whatever. I decided to try anyway, received the following message: "CHARACTER MERGES
    Zarix's transfer from Warsong to Neltharion is blocked, 10 character limit." And of course my character is neither in Warsong nor in Neltharion now.. I will be really grateful if someone tells me how to proceed from now on.

6. Ant ideas how Im suposed to link my acc to a fresh one?

7. i have 10/10 char on my neltharion account so i tried to merge the warsong char on another account but i can't select any char? anyone had this problem? any GM can say something? I can't be the only one!

8. will the gold be transfered?
    No

but you do get 1k gold to learn skills.

9. I hope a Mod can answer. I have 1 question pertaining the transfer. If we have max characters on Neltharion, will our toons be auto transferred if it isn't done manually, or will you guys just delete our Warsong toons. I know there are different rules for different situations. You guys had said anything that wasn't done manually would be done automatically during the final maintenance on November 1st. So for those that haven't xferred, will it be done auto even if they have 10 toons or will the extras be deleted?

10. The way i see it, they should allow people to activate/deactivate toons so they can utilise their toons better, for example one might have a premium acc and a 2nd non-premium and they were planning on maining their toon from warsong on neltharion and wanted to donate on it as well being able to take advantage of their donation bonuses on their main acc while not having coins wasted from gifting fee, these people should be able to send another toon from their main account to their second one, that they don't play as much but don't want to delete it, so they can keep their main toons on their main acc as a result. This method was already implemented back in the icecrown merge, why wouldn't they apply it here? I know alot of dedicated warsong players that had enough chars on both realms to cause their accounts to exceed the limit, mainly because not all pvpers are strictly into pvp. Problem is that the reply i got on my ticket on support pretty much tells me, they aren't planing to allow people to activate/deactivate their toons but they'll just allow people to send their warsong toons that are blocked from the character limit to their merged account, which i think is just unfair considering, from this thread's OP phrasing everyone i know expected them to apply the same methods from icecrown merge to warsong merge. I know that to some of you it might look like i'm nitpicking and it's not a big deal, but generally the community on cata is the more dedicated kind, considering what we've gone throu yet still choose to play there over the 2 favoured expansions, so i'm just begging you warmane, allowing us to utilise that methods means alot to many of us, so please show us the love you've shown to wotlk for once.

11. I didnt know what was going on and i was wondering if the pvp server made instant 80s.... rip now i cant open my server list because im stuck in the creation screen and if i try to back out i disconnect

12. I didnt know what was going on and i was wondering if the pvp server made instant 80s.... rip now i cant open my server list because im stuck in the creation screen and if i try to back out i disconnect
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=342707

13. Just to let u all know, i try to transfer today my war on my account full (10/10 char inside on nelth) and my war just got deleted, good job warmane staff ! Ty for answer to all those guys!

14. Same here, just logged in my account, the blocked toon no longer appears on the "My account screen", neither does it exist on services->warsong->free->realm transfer or services->neltharion or my in-game account, i've checked the merge option once again and no characters are shown there either, so on my main account i have another character blocked by the character limit that is not yet "deleted?", so am i forced to now delete one of my characters in order to save my warsong toon, is the character that was blocked on this account forever lost? You've given us 0 feedback over this, alot of people are going ape**** in fear of losing their characters and could possibly end up deleting their neltharion toons for that matter, please give us some feedback on this asap!

First ... 91718192021 ... Last