1. So what about rogues with BLF ?
    They will have BLF while merging or u will remove them BLF ?

2. what items "deem as necessary?" i hope you consider to delete all buff food and flasks from warsong.
    You should also replace epic gems with normal ones since its quite a pain to farm them on neltharion when they cost only 1k hp @ warsong.

3. when they cost only 1k hp @ warsong.
    350 honor now, not even the same price like from old warsong, where u had to grind bgs for honor to get them..

4. The /played requirement for the transfer to be initiated is 3 days. ?
    **** I have paladin since AT on warsong and it has only 12 hours... does that mean i cant transfer it?
    Say good bye to your paladin. Also wasn't Warsong an AT core realm? I don't think nelth has one.

5. Warsong an AT core realm
    haHAA nice joke xd
    AT core was never implemented on Wsg

6. haHAA nice joke xd
    AT core was never implemented on Wsg
    It's not a joke. I'm no fan of warsong but when AT came here I read that from the staffers that came here.
    I haven't played blackrock and never touched warsong since waaay before moltdown.

But you serious? I thought it was tho lol.

7. It's not a joke. I'm no fan of warsong but when AT came here I read that from the staffers that came here.
    I haven't played blackrock and never touched warsong since waaay before moltdown.

But you serious? I thought it was tho lol.
    Yeah I am lol. Dont you see Warsong forum is flooded with ppl QQing that AT core was never implemented

8. Say good bye to your paladin. Also wasn't Warsong an AT core realm? I don't think nelth has one.
    Maybe its possible to get 3 days played :P

9. I would like to add some suggestions onto this..
    1. If any char has full ruthless or more , then only make it eligible for transfer
    2. Since you cannot buy DS heroic items with conquest points on neltharion, don't let transfer with ds items.. rather refund the cp for those items instead
    3. Only if the item(s) was obtained from coins, then toon shall be allowed to carry them cross realm
    4. All professions should be reset after transfer

Thankyou! appreciate the transfer x)

10. I would like to add some suggestions onto this..
    1. If any char has full ruthless or more , then only make it eligible for transfer
    2. Since you cannot buy DS heroic items with conquest points on neltharion, don't let transfer with ds items.. rather refund the cp for those items instead
    3. Only if the item(s) was obtained from coins, then toon shall be allowed to carry them cross realm
    4. All professions should be reset after transfer

Thankyou! appreciate the transfer x)

+1 msg2short

11. Hello,the post said the transfer process will be initiated on October first,till november first that the server is going to shut down will we be able to play in the server?

12. on warsong, do we get to keep our equiped gear or only stuff in backpack will be saved?

13. and also how would names work , if we merge to nelth, do we get to pick our names or what?

14. all these pve nerds crying, shut the **** up and be happy something is happening for once

First 123412 ... Last