1. UP: this message poped out on my website's account page

CHARACTER MERGES

Gsertetere's transfer from Warsong to Neltharion is blocked, 10 character limit.

problem is that when i click on the merge link it says that i have my 2nd account linked but i can't select any char to merge from the 1th to the 2nd account... staff pls any tips?

2. Still hasn't reappeared on mine :/

3. Not much response from staff but this is response from my website ticket: "The option is currently available. It should be available in a day or two thus it's recommended you check back every so often"

4. same here

Smyth
    Oct 26, 2016 The option isn't currently available to transfer over the 10 character limit. It'll be available in a day or two thus it's recommended you check the merge page every so often

5. I'm playing a few days and states that do not have three days played, is there any way to know how long I have to play?

6. Use command /played
    in game, if ur char has over 3 days then it can transfer.

7. I have a doubt, if i doesnt have played for 3 days with my char on Warsong it will not be automatically transfered?
    Because i cant play every day... So i will be loosing my char...

8. Hello, i guess i need help for this merge thing.

Tuorelensar's transfer from Warsong to Neltharion is blocked, 10 character limit.

What do i do?

9. Btw i also managed to link my accounts. But when i click "Select Character" on MERGE CHARACTERS page, i see no character to merge.

10. They didn't Activate Merge yet, Soon TM (aka prob after server shutdown lel)

11. I still have 1 day 3 hrs left on my warrior. The server shuts down on 1st Nov. So does that mean my toon will be deleted if it doesn't satisfy the 3 day requirement?

Is there another way to xfer the toon?

12. is the server being closed today right now

13. transfer from Warsong to Neltharion is blocked, 10 character limit.
    my char is blocked for past 6 days and it has play time of 3 days i cant transfer my cahr to the linked account i need my char gm said soon my cahr will transfer to linked account but still not came and warsong is closed now where is my cahr
    some Gm or Admin please do something and transfer my cahr pls i m wating for more than a week

First ... 101819202122 Last