1. staff's avoiding of this trhead is ridicolous

2. Game Masters should realy do something for old players - the ones that played on Neltharion even before merge(at least give 1 free end game item purchase for 1 char per account that played even from before from page shop becouse the ones that merged get something like free characters with end game PVP/PVE Items, so it will beonly fair to do that)at least that is my opinion but I'm sure it's good suggestion.

3. I've lost my worgen's racial spells after transfer : "Darkflight" and "Two forms". So i can't learn it again ,because every worgen get this after racial quest chain

4. I've lost my worgen's racial spells after transfer : "Darkflight" and "Two forms". So i can't learn it again ,because every worgen get this after racial quest chain
    To add onto this, Death Knights lose their Death Gate and Runeforging.

5. To be honest, they should feel free about doing nothing for nelth since even players dont care about it. But at least they should care about some feedback on forums.

6. warsong srubs, with their 410 weapon and epic gems. when we nelth player have to either fram or buy it. so ****ing stupid. warmane cata realms are dying ,thats why they are doing ****s like this, atleast nerfed the elite pvp weapons back to 397 and epic gems to blue. wouldnt that make more sense???

7. warsong srubs, with their 410 weapon and epic gems. when we nelth player have to either fram or buy it. so ****ing stupid. warmane cata realms are dying ,thats why they are doing ****s like this, atleast nerfed the elite pvp weapons back to 397 and epic gems to blue. wouldnt that make more sense???
    While Nelth has epic pve gear for pvp while warsong didn't. On top of that way too late for that sir so get over it.

8. DESCRIPTION
    Charcater's merge service doesn't work properly

still not avialable? any update time for this service?

REPLIES
    Smyth
    Nov 07, 2016 Shouldn't be too much longer

Thank you for your patience

farcadere92
    Nov 07, 2016 How much u mean with longer? This is not professional way to face a problem man

9. Shouldn't be too much longer =================> sad answer =(

10. Merge is up, you can also transfer all untranfered warsong toons regardless of play-time apparently.

11. Merge is up, you can also transfer all untranfered warsong toons regardless of play-time apparently.
    Unintended, very very few used it during this period.

Anyway, Warsong transfers will continue to use the normal transfer system (Services->Realm Transfer (Free)), as that contains the extremely large set of limitations and removals.

Only then if a character exceeds the character limit, can they be merged into a linked account via the MERGE page.

12. Oh boy, you done goof'd.
    So... now i ended up with one of my accounts having 12 characters in the character selection screen and a little arrow feature to help me select, should i be concerned?
    P.S. If only i could send this information on my past self and had stacked mats and gold :(, thanks for these couple volatile lifes i got away with anyways.

First ... 1119202122 Last