1. Has anyone managed to merge/link an account yet? I cant no matter how many times i try. I keep getting the "That account does not belong to you, try again" message.

If anyone knows a way to fix this, please let me know :( .

2. You are doing it wrong simply :)

My Account > SERVICES > Select Warsong > Character name > Free > Realm Transfer > Finish by pressing TRANSFER.

3. Oh, thanks but you misunderstood. I have my characters from warsong moved over to nelth already. The problem is with the Merge feature they added for the people who already had a full nelth account.
    Basically, my Account-A has 13 characters, and they made it so i can move my 3 extra characters with the Merge feature to my Account-B which only has 3 characters.
    The problem is when i try to Merge/link my two accounts together in order to be able to move them, it says "That account does not belong to you, try again."
    So if anyone knows how to fix that problem, please let me know, im sure a lot of people would appreciate the answer.

4. Oh, thanks but you misunderstood. I have my characters from warsong moved over to nelth already. The problem is with the Merge feature they added for the people who already had a full nelth account.
    Basically, my Account-A has 13 characters, and they made it so i can move my 3 extra characters with the Merge feature to my Account-B which only has 3 characters.
    The problem is when i try to Merge/link my two accounts together in order to be able to move them, it says "That account does not belong to you, try again."
    So if anyone knows how to fix that problem, please let me know, im sure a lot of people would appreciate the answer.
    For this particular issue, you'll need to email info@ with character names, current and new account. (Or make a premium ticket).

5. hope they lower the play time req. cuz i have a olmost full dk cata and i cant transfer him because he dosent have 3 days play time. and i hate leveling.

6. Hello guys, I came back after some long inactivity and was surprised by the merge, but nevertheless, I will accept it and comply.My problem is, I have a lot of gear I want to transfer for each char, like I have gear for more than just 1 specc and it doesnt fit into just my backpack, can you help me somehow?

7. Its pretty much the same for me. Used to play like a year ago even more and i aint able to transfer my sham which has TONS of donated gears. Pretty much stupid, ive spent hundred dollars though, and now ive lost everything. Sad.

First ... 12202122