1. I must have 3 days /played BEFORE October 1st to be able to transfer?
    You can transfer at October 1st if you have 3 days playtime. If you do not, you cannot transfer right away. You have limit to November 1st to get playtime enough to transfer

2. I must have 3 days /played BEFORE October 1st to be able to transfer?
    No, till first November.

3. No, till first November.
    This is correct. You have more than ample time to gather up the required played time on existing characters. Character creation has been disabled as the direction of characters will be off the realm and not onto the realm.

4. 2500 + 2500 = 12000 Icecrown indeed!

5. 2500 + 2500 = 12000 Icecrown indeed!
    In this case 1k+0.1k= 3k! Yaaaaaaaaaay (hopefully)

6. question: if my account on nelth is already full of toons?

7. Do we get free name changes on Warsong characters btw?

8. Do we get free name changes on Warsong characters btw?
    if the name is already taken, yes

9. Is it me or I cant connect to Cata servers? And btw can we get free race change + name change?

10. I don't think bringing players with full stuff will help a lot for the PVP in Neltharion, the biggest problem was the premades BG were a few alliances rules.
    For the professions, I can't understand they keep full professions when I have work so hard for mine and still not have all the receipts, plus paying 41 coins for my inscription...

11. I don't think bringing players with full stuff will help a lot for the PVP in Neltharion, the biggest problem was the premades BG were a few alliances rules.
    For the professions, I can't understand they keep full professions when I have work so hard for mine and still not have all the receipts, plus paying 41 coins for my inscription...
    Settle down dude, most of us care about arenas.
    Furthermore, I don't think that leaving us with professions will have any impact on the economy, simply because we're not interested in that aspect of the game.

12. Settle down dude, most of us care about arenas.
    Furthermore, I don't think that leaving us with professions will have any impact on the economy, simply because we're not interested in that aspect of the game.

Yep I sign this. We just wanna do some Arena on Neltha. Almost everyone is full geared there. So its not a big mistake if we come there with same gear.
    We even have 0 gold there. First we need to farm all materials and stuff like that. And trust me, we wont do this, we just learned the proffs for pvp, nothing more.
    So dont worry, we cant bring our epic gems there. Everything will be fine.

13. Well I have EXTREMELY horrible timing. I finally made the choice to start playing some Cataclysm and figured Neltharion would be where I wanted to be. Literally right after I made my toon on Neth and have leveled them to level 10 this notice comes out.... I am now completely discouraged to want to play here and will be deleting my toons and returning to Icecrown.

Main reason. I will have a severe disadvantage from people that even made toons 1 day previous on Warsong and build up the played time to transfer. There is no way to compete with that.

First ... 2345614 ... Last