1. I would even be willing to make toons on Warsong and wait a whole month (yes I know the character creation is already stopped) if that was possible versus starting fresh on Neth and then within a couple days experiencing this merge. But with the proffesion and rep rate going down AND all these geared out players coming to the realm, I want nothing to do with it now.

2. Well I have EXTREMELY horrible timing. I finally made the choice to start playing some Cataclysm and figured Neltharion would be where I wanted to be. Literally right after I made my toon on Neth and have leveled them to level 10 this notice comes out.... I am now completely discouraged to want to play here and will be deleting my toons and returning to Icecrown.

Main reason. I will have a severe disadvantage from people that even made toons 1 day previous on Warsong and build up the played time to transfer. There is no way to compete with that.
    You should consider worrying less about what others have. The game may be more enjoyable for you that way. Please remember that it is a game, and while we want it to be as enjoyable as much as possible for everyone, that does include people who have focused their play on Warsong. It would be wrong of us to decline them of their achievements and the gear that they did earn on their realm. (I can't comment on the 'free gear', gold and consumables are being removed.) I'm speaking from experience here and I mean no offense. Worrying about what others have that you don't just adds to stress and contributes to a less enjoyable experience.

Of course, don't worry, your concerns are being noted.

3. I do understand Mercy, and appreciate your reply. It is just after losing so much from the old old Lordaeron and now the time I have invested on Icecrown, I would almost prefer to go back to Lordaeron and invest the time working from scratch there than to experience this specific merge. I know it's not a complete deal breaker, but to me and possibly others I would feel at a disadvantage, compared to the merged people, with me just now beginning on the realm and the other factors such as professions and such.

Either way, I am sure the staff will handle the merge in the best way they possibly can.

4. Greetings, I've played on AT, Warsong, and Neltharion for quite some time now. A couple things I noticed playing on Neltharion:
    1. Guilds that have repeatedly completed heroic DS have no progression. In fact, it has come to the point that the server is in such need of epic gems that we do not even raid for the heroic gear. We raid for the gems. This is why absurd epic gem prices exist.
    2. The economy on Neltharion is low. Not much is being sold in the AH due to a higher percentage of players with end game gear. A couple of times I went into AH looking for common profession items and could not find any.
    3. PvP on neltharion is even more imbalanced than Warsong due to heroic PvE gear. My rogue on Neltharion has heroic BLF and I believe it is imbalanced. However, reclassification of PvE items only applied to LFR items (iLvL 384) on retail, therefore, all normal and heroic gear were obtainable on all classes.
    4. Going into arenas with relatively low geared toons on Neltharion will still get roflstomped by full cata/heroic gear, even at low rating. This, again, is because more players have end game gear on Neltharion.
    5. Battlegrounds on Neltharion is inactive/imbalanced. A lot of players trying to PvP gear toons get roflstomped by premades composed of healers and 410 heroics. Even merely 1-2 highly geared players can dictate the outcome of battlegrounds.
    6. 3s and even 2s arenas have long queue times. I believe I have spent more time waiting for arena queues than actually playing the game.

My Opinion on the matter:
    1. The merge will not ruin the PvP experience for other players. It will boost the environment by providing challenging opponents. The only way to get better at PvP is to play against others that are better than you.
    2. Players transferring from Warsong actually have lower gear than Neltharion, or on par with players that have at least complete DS normal. Warsong limits PvE gear to 397 iLvL. Neltharion may obtain 410 gear.
    3. Bringing more skilled and knowledgeable PvP players will bring a more balanced equilibrium of geared players and weed out cheese specs in PvP (PvEing in PvP).
    4. Battlegrounds and arena activity will at least improve, perhaps making it plausible to obtain 2.2k rating.
    5. I don't believe in removing any PvE gear from Warsong characters. Yes, obtaining some PvE gear on Neltharion has been a long and tedious process, but Neltharion has been gearing from DS since the Ice Age.

5. Well , I really have no idea what to think here

The good for Warsong players(like me) , the purely pvpers,
    -such a shame the nostalgia is gonna hit us
    -more nelth noobs to farm in bgs and arenas
    -after a while warsong players are going to rule the ladder, like always
    -3s and 2s will finally be more lively

that was the good,now the bad
    -what happens with the pve gear gurthlak,creche,windwards,bone links(heroic and non-heroic),
    even the main gear like(chest pieces etc)
    -please never write etc with its full wording makes u sound verbose
    -Will we get more attention towards server fixes and etc?
    -What happens to our conquest/honor points , conquest esp since most of us have above 20k con are you gonna take it away?
    -I presume your are going to make us farm the pve gear now?

I kinda feel cheated out of my own time played on Warsong , in a sense they are removing the pvping aspect where nelth players are far far less skilled in pvp ,but overall I am going to check it out and see whats up farm some noobs/scrubs and eventually see where that goes.

PS: it would be great to answer some of my above mentioned question

6. so my name is already taken on Nelth.. can you do a quick clean up and remove everybody who is inactive for more than a year now!? as you did earlier.. if not its OK just askin dont wanna sound too greedy lol

7. guys , people will likely start to download cataclysm server , and make characters on warsong that is instant 85 , and then wait for merge to happen , so all 85 will be transferred without doing job in lvling....

8. guys , people will likely start to download cataclysm server , and make characters on warsong that is instant 85 , and then wait for merge to happen , so all 85 will be transferred without doing job in lvling....
    Not going to happen. Character creation on Warsong is disabled.

9. please make sure that neither flasks nor buff food and stuff like that (epic gems) can be taken over from warsong. Everything else - i dont mind

10. please make sure that neither flasks nor buff food and stuff like that (epic gems) can be taken over from warsong. Everything else - i dont mind
    It wont transfer.

No materials that can be obtained easily or for free will be transferred over with the characters. This includes gems, belt buckles, materials, bind on equip items that are hoarded and such. Only valued possessions and equipped gear and your character data can be transferred.

11. It wont transfer.
    But we can keep epic gems/enchants if they are already used on gear? Only gems/stuff that is in bags will be deleted?

12. But we can keep epic gems/enchants if they are already used on gear? Only gems/stuff that is in bags will be deleted?
    You are correct.

13. Sry to bother, but can we get more info on what kind of items will stay on character (soulbound only?) Gear/transmog.
    No Warmane vendor NPC items (ofc) but what about character made stuff, from professions, will all profession related items be deleted?
    Food/flask/Enchants/, Basically all "Use: " items?

14. Yea btw you can buy BoE firelands items/darkmoon cards from vendor for free. If we make them soulbound (equip them and leave in backpack), are they going to stay?

15. Yea btw you can buy BoE firelands items/darkmoon cards from vendor for free. If we make them soulbound (equip them and leave in backpack), are they going to stay?
    "No materials that can be obtained easily or for free will be transferred over with the characters. This includes gems, belt buckles, materials, bind on equip items that are hoarded and such."

First ... 3456715 ... Last