1. So, I just transferred my toon.

Under character merges - It says "transfer from Warsong to Neltharion is starting". How long does it take to transfer? It's been few hours.

2. Transfers are not working.........

3. I transfered my 3daysplayed charakter from Warsong to Neltharion , but it doesnt arrived yet after 1 hour ..

4. Okay I NEED someone to answer this for me, I've donated for 10 characters to be fully geared, quite sometime ago.. Without ANY knowing that I had to have 3 days played o nhem or they'll be erased when merge... Like what in the crook **** how is that fair is there a bypass??

5. Okay I NEED someone to answer this for me, I've donated for 10 characters to be fully geared, quite sometime ago.. Without ANY knowing that I had to have 3 days played o nhem or they'll be erased when merge... Like what in the crook **** how is that fair is there a bypass??
    Yeah get 3 hours of each character logged in, you have til the 1st of November.

6. Its much time 3 days playing... 2 days okay but 3?? its instant and warmane have more servers.. sad time

7. You didn't donate for 10 characters. You donated to have VIP on Arena Tournament. 80 euro. Not really the same thing.

Pick your favorites and get them to 3 days played.

8. Rip warsong (warmane)

I've been on this server a couple of years now, survived a couple crashes....
    But this, I just xferred a char from Warsong to Nelth. In the progress I've lost 1 full pvp set, 1 full pve set, half a pvp set, and every trinket (qp) available.
    This was bc you would switch gear between arena/rbgs, depends on setup/damage/survival...
    Due to the "16" pieces and the bag you can xfer. How can we take all that within that small limit. Haven't I and the other ppl played hours and hours to get that gear? Haven't you take that in consideration?? I know this is 'just warsong', while other servers got massive hotfixes,updates etc, while warsong is just being neglected.
    This is just a new low... so disappointing..

Gz

9. The Merge isnt even done, and PVE is totally destroyed on this Server. Warmane really when you wanted to kill Neltharion than shut it down, you dont need to merge it with Warsong, this idea is the badest i´ve seen on 6 years here on Warmane aka Molten.

10. The Merge isnt even done, and PVE is totally destroyed on this Server. Warmane really when you wanted to kill Neltharion than shut it down, you dont need to merge it with Warsong, this idea is the badest i´ve seen on 6 years here on Warmane aka Molten.
    O-o this doesn't even TOUCH PvE or affect it at all.

11. So you mean full HC geared Chars from Warsong without achieve that joining Raids and dont even know 1 lil fact of 1 bossfight in PVE are good for us? That problem here is that they realize that their is no PVP on Neltharion so they join with their CP DS HC equip Raids without any knowledge, and now count the fail Raids on Neltharion before and after 1 October, and than we can talk again..

12. So you mean full HC geared Chars from Warsong without achieve that joining Raids and dont even know 1 lil fact of 1 bossfight in PVE are good for us? That problem here is that they realize that their is no PVP on Neltharion so they join with their CP DS HC equip Raids without any knowledge, and now count the fail Raids on Neltharion before and after 1 October, and than we can talk again..

You're beyond ****ing ******ed. There is no heroic items on Warsong you autist.

13. So you mean full HC geared Chars from Warsong without achieve that joining Raids and dont even know 1 lil fact of 1 bossfight in PVE are good for us? That problem here is that they realize that their is no PVP on Neltharion so they join with their CP DS HC equip Raids without any knowledge, and now count the fail Raids on Neltharion before and after 1 October, and than we can talk again..
    Warsong only has NORMAL PvE items and ELITE PVP gear.

So good job showing your ignorance right there.

14. I have question. if people do not transfer themselves, during merge will they toon be deleted? Will it auto transfer, or it be deleted because they didn't merge through (services). In another word, are you guys completely wiping it even if it may or may not have 3 days?

15. I have question. if people do not transfer themselves, during merge will they toon be deleted? Will it auto transfer, or it be deleted because they didn't merge through (services). In another word, are you guys completely wiping it even if it may or may not have 3 days?
    Those who have 3 days will be automatically transferred from what I understood. The rest I also assume will be deleted.

First ... 81617181920 ... Last