1. on warsong, do we get to keep our equiped gear or only stuff in backpack will be saved?

"Players will be able to transfer manually using the website and carry over their equipped gear and everything they deem necessary in their backpack"

so: equipped + backpack

2. with Warmane's Merge logic we all learned that 2500 + 2500 = 12000

Long live Neltharion!

3. Sup guyz,

hope u fine :), i have some question about the murge so mby u can help me.
    So first of the question is can we use only the basic bagpack (16slots ) or all bagpacks for the murge cuz i have so much stuff, tabards, gear etc.

So the second is, will they remove Heroic weapon from Arena on Neltharion? or can we feel the power or heroic bonelink x-x
    What happend with the Arena-teams and the mmr.
    Can we swap race or fraction?

rest in peace AT </3

4. with Warmane's Merge logic we all learned that 2500 + 2500 = 12000

Long live Neltharion!
    hahaha
    this actually made me lmao irl

5. . /push , finally smth happening on cataclysm

6. this is not good

1. We neltharion players raided months for specific gear I know guildies that raided 7 months to get BLF, while on warsong players need 3400 conquest to get BLF (which is 3 weeks of capping)

2. Hunters can walk up to NPC and get skoll, arcturis etc some of the most rare pets on neltharion, it takes 1 month of straight camping to obtain this on neltharion. now you may say who cares its only pets but the thing is what if we the people want those pets too? why are they able to keep pets literally so easy to obtain?

3. you mentioned "Players will be able to transfer manually using the website and carry over their equipped gear and everything they deem necessary in their backpack." this can easily be exploitable because players can bring bag load of epic gems in bags and then sell on AH making 1 mil+ gold easy further f*cking the economy and thus warmane is allowing inflation to the server

you should be limiting PvE gear, unless I am somehow getting free coins because then i just wasted many months raiding when i could have obtained BiS trinkets in 45 minutes of arena capping. I also want skoll inplaced into my hunters stables because it makes no sense to allow players to bring over extremely rare pets that they did not work for and finally you need to limit what is allowed in their backpack because they can easily exploit the economy if epic gems lets say queens garnets are allowed to be brought over (are currently being sold for 80,000 gold each)

7. this is not good

1. We neltharion players raided months for specific gear I know guildies that raided 7 months to get BLF, while on warsong players need 3400 conquest to get BLF (which is 3 weeks of capping)

2. Hunters can walk up to NPC and get skoll, arcturis etc some of the most rare pets on neltharion, it takes 1 month of straight camping to obtain this on neltharion. now you may say who cares its only pets but the thing is what if we the people want those pets too? why are they able to keep pets literally so easy to obtain?

3. you mentioned "Players will be able to transfer manually using the website and carry over their equipped gear and everything they deem necessary in their backpack." this can easily be exploitable because players can bring bag load of epic gems in bags and then sell on AH making 1 mil+ gold easy further f*cking the economy and thus warmane is allowing inflation to the server

you should be limiting PvE gear, unless I am somehow getting free coins because then i just wasted many months raiding when i could have obtained BiS trinkets in 45 minutes of arena capping. I also want skoll inplaced into my hunters stables because it makes no sense to allow players to bring over extremely rare pets that they did not work for and finally you need to limit what is allowed in their backpack because they can easily exploit the economy if epic gems lets say queens garnets are allowed to be brought over (are currently being sold for 80,000 gold each)
    Seriously, you read what you write?, don't you realize you're being a "little" selfish?, Neltharion need this transfer, it's almost dry, is dying. And all you think about is what you have or don't have in your bags?, damn dude!, have the guts to write this in a moment like this .....is.....is...i have no words for it.

Let them sell some epic gems if they want, they will come with 0 golds in case you have not noticed yet. They will lose more than what you have not won yet. So please, have some decency and apologize!

8. It's pretty straightforward... played > 3 days = able to transfer; played < 3 days = not able to transfer.
    next level maths xd
    The dev in me is crying: "What about the edge case?

9. lets rooooock mfker 3 more days and we are having a big partyyyyy in your house! red carpet is not necessary >:D

10. No materials that can be obtained easily or for free will be transferred over with the characters. This includes gems, belt buckles, materials, bind on equip items that are hoarded and such. Only valued possessions and equipped gear and your character data can be transferred.

11. I'm a long time Warsong player, and this merge sounds like it could be a good idea. My only problem is the limitation of inventory transfer items because I, and many other players, have lots of rare vanity items, transmog sets, weapons that took ages to farm, etc. It would make more sense to limit transfer of things such as reagents, crafting materials, gems, PvE items bought from the Warsong vendors, etc. Basically what I'm saying is let whatever soulbound items that were obtained legitimately carry over because this limitation is quite damaging to the players that held on to Warsong through thick and thin.

A solution would be a tier system of /played time that would decide how many inventory items could be transferred. For example 3 days = backpack only, 10 days = backpack + bag, 15 days = backpack +2 bags, 25 days = backpack + 3 bags, 35++ days = backpack + all bags. This would be a good way to gauge the dedication to a character by played time and to limit the amount of players getting kicked in the bollocks.

12. It's been disabled since yesterday.
    You're saying right here that you want to give some spice on PvP with both of these realms. Will you actually make it by taking off bonelinks from rogues? It's not your fault that they're so overpowered, it's the games fault itself. Rogue's has talent that gives them huge load of extra agility. That's increasing their attack power, which increases the damage of bonelink, and makes it proc for 40k's. Please, save Neltharion PvP, take this thing off.

13. The transfer process will start being available for players of Warsong on October 1, 2016. Limitations and guidelines are the following:[*]The /played requirement for the transfer to be initiated is 3 days.
    I must have 3 days /played BEFORE October 1st to be able to transfer?

First 1234513 ... Last