1. You should consider worrying less about what others have. The game may be more enjoyable for you that way. Please remember that it is a game, and while we want it to be as enjoyable as much as possible for everyone, that does include people who have focused their play on Warsong. It would be wrong of us to decline them of their achievements and the gear that they did earn on their realm. (I can't comment on the 'free gear', gold and consumables are being removed.) I'm speaking from experience here and I mean no offense. Worrying about what others have that you don't just adds to stress and contributes to a less enjoyable experience.

Of course, don't worry, your concerns are being noted.
    I'm curious about these items. If there's items in the bags, like PvE items for 4-set and so on, off-pieces or PvP items. Do they get removed? Or should i just eguip all my PvE items in warsong and then get moved, or can i eguip normal PvP gear with some PvE on and not to worry that they might get deleted.

2. I have to say that some of you have wild imaginations about what goes on in warsong as far as "free" equipment, having playing here since WotLK, I can tell you for a fact the every release has been buggy and the reason people jump on a new server is to take advantage of those bugs. Its kinda like finding a loophole for taxes, you take advantage of it while its there because you know its not going to last. Same principle here, the Free Armor issue or some other unintended reward issue has existed on every single server when it first came online, including neltharion. So, before we start talking about who needs to give up what, lets start with the principle that if it happens to one server, it should happen to the other

3. I have to say that some of you have wild imaginations about what goes on in warsong as far as "free" equipment, having playing here since WotLK, I can tell you for a fact the every release has been buggy and the reason people jump on a new server is to take advantage of those bugs. Its kinda like finding a loophole for taxes, you take advantage of it while its there because you know its not going to last. Same principle here, the Free Armor issue or some other unintended reward issue has existed on every single server when it first came online, including neltharion. So, before we start talking about who needs to give up what, lets start with the principle that if it happens to one server, it should happen to the other
    Trying to compare bug exploiting and a customized arena server that gives players many things for free or much easier than on regular servers isn't going to help the "point" you're trying to make. If we start with the principle that what happens on one server should happen on the other, what happens in Neltharion is that anyone wanting to play there starts from scratch, so the same should happen to people coming from Warsong.

4. Seriously, you read what you write?, don't you realize you're being a "little" selfish?, Neltharion need this transfer, it's almost dry, is dying. And all you think about is what you have or don't have in your bags?, damn dude!, have the guts to write this in a moment like this .....is.....is...i have no words for it.

Let them sell some epic gems if they want, they will come with 0 golds in case you have not noticed yet. They will lose more than what you have not won yet. So please, have some decency and apologize!
    It's not dying. It's dead. Also, this will only help the PVP side of the realm, and not by a large margin. PVE will remain dead. WTB free insta lvl on Icecrown plz

5. Okay Time to say RIP WARSONG hope we ll see you soon as one of the legion server (prolly after an year or less) good job warmane. :)

6. Finally!!

Once all my maxed out toons hit Nelth, r1 here I come :)

7. ... Merging completely different realms. Wow... Im smacking my *** here to get gear and now some random will come that bought gear with gold. KKnp Warmane. 3 days? Really?

8. To Warmane staff > hoping they read these posts.
    Overall this is good decision because both cata realms are slowly dying, for me as a pvp'er (mostly) this merge will make me play again.
    Though uniting both cata realms may save pvp community , there is a big problem that will probably take away any enjoyment or fair play and slowly kill it.
    I'm talking here about Dragon Soul heroic gear ,if warmane allows DS HC gear in rated pvp , arenas will become a RNG fight (the team with most procs wins) ,plus donors will have a massive advantage over regular players (I'm a donor btw).
    A possible solution is to forbid having Dragon Soul Heroic gear in rated arenas while allowing them in BGs and world pvp.
    Who thought about banning a few HC items (like Bone-Link /Vial/Gurth) on current Warsong was a smart person, but I think warmane should go one step further for the sake of competitiveness and fair play.

Please think about this. Thank you .

9. i don't understand why people talk about "free gear"... firstly is just pvp and secondly the cataclysmic gear wasn't free (ruthless gear is weak and useless). If you worry about pve items, in warsong they weren't heroic, while neltharion pvp is already full of hunters, rogues, mages etc.. playing half pve heroic, so also this won't be a problem.
    Instead, I think it's a really great news, because warsong players (me too) can finally use again their useless pgs on which they spent time and because both realms were dying. I hope in the rebirth of TRUE pvp in neltharion :D

10. Anyway I haven't understood how many characters you can transfer

11. Anyway I haven't understood how many characters you can transfer
    All your characters, as long as each individual character has 3 or more hours /played time.

12. "No materials that can be obtained easily or for free will be transferred over with the characters. This includes gems, belt buckles, materials, bind on equip items that are hoarded and such."
    Aha, but even if I equip those BoE trinkets to make them soulbound and prevent myself from smuggling&selling them?

13. Hi guy,
    I've gotta a impotent question regarding transfers!
    So when transferring Chars to Nelth , are we going to be stripped from current equipped gear when being transferred or we are going to keep the gear??

14. All your characters, as long as each individual character has 3 or more hours /played time.
    Not 3 days? ahah

First ... 4567816 ... Last