1. So basicly people from nelth are wining about pve gear and proffessions, wel are we wining about our 50€ we spend on vip on AT? nah we're not.

2. So basicly people from nelth are wining about pve gear and proffessions, wel are we wining about our 50€ we spend on vip on AT? nah we're not.
    pve gear itself is not the problem, its the pve trinkets who can be bought for cps what makes ppl go insane

3. Well... Like how many people in the end will be still playing AND be eligible for transfer?
    I think there won't be that much people left... So there is not really an issue with the influx of items and gear in my opinion.

4. So when we will be able to Merge please i'm checking this every 1 min can't wait :D

5. You guys need to refund coins from Neltharion to people ( by choice ) when the server merges, this doesn't make sense i spent 400 coins , and now someone will have the same items for free, Thought Warmane was better management than Molten , but past couple decisions about the server have been very poor(yeah the gold squish)
    Refund the coins please.
    PS i am 100% my comment will probably get deleted because of negativity and i'll get a strike, but who cares since this is not negativity this is reality, constructive critisism, if people can't express their thoughts on the forum, than i don't know why there is one

6. You guys need to refund coins from Neltharion to people ( by choice ) when the server merges, this doesn't make sense i spent 400 coins , and now someone will have the same items for free, Thought Warmane was better management than Molten , but past couple decisions about the server have been very poor(yeah the gold squish)
    Refund the coins please.
    PS i am 100% my comment will probably get deleted because of negativity and i'll get a strike, but who cares since this is not negativity this is reality, constructive critisism, if people can't express their thoughts on the forum, than i don't know why there is one

Well the PvE gear available on Warsong is only on normal. I suggest that you donated for HC gear? You still have advantage.

7. Well the PvE gear available on Warsong is only on normal. I suggest that you donated for HC gear? You still have advantage.
    That doesn't justify anything, there's tons of people who will relate,not just because of the donated HC gear, about the obtained normal gear trough sweat.
    If this merge is to happen, pve gear should not be allowed or , refund coins or just give the whole server free normal DS gear, its an advantage when someone gets a pve item that sometimes drops 1 time a month or less by clicking it in a vendor , just unfair.

8. That doesn't justify anything, there's tons of people who will relate,not just because of the donated HC gear, about the obtained normal gear trough sweat.
    If this merge is to happen, pve gear should not be allowed or , refund coins or just give the whole server free normal DS gear, its an advantage when someone gets a pve item that sometimes drops 1 time a month or less by clicking it in a vendor , just unfair.
    Well dude the PvE items from DS are very easy to obtain especially the weapons and the raid is available from the stone age. I would agree with you if the population of Warsong was really high but it isnt.

9. DS gear should stay and pve kids should stop crying.

10. he's right, coins should be refunded in some way. I remember raiding ds for over 4 months and i was never able to get my vial of shadows (normal) version. I ended up donating for it (i took the normal version because the hc version required 15days playtime back then). So in total i spent 4 months + 35coins for something ppl get for 1000cp(?) on warsong. Thats just NOT right.

11. DS gear should stay and pve kids should stop crying.
    pve kids should stop crying?KK Pvp hero, if you are pvp player, why do you need pve gear than? This shouldn't be a problem to pvpers , if you really want to pvp in cata give up on all PVE gear , simple.

12. pve kids should stop crying?KK Pvp hero, if you are pvp player, why do you need pve gear than? This shouldn't be a problem to pvpers , if you really want to pvp in cata give up on all PVE gear , simple.

Cuz we're in S11 maybe? U cant play without any PvE Off-sets in this season. And now stop crying lol.
    Its only nh, not hc.

13. What happens if I have max # of characters created on Nelth and want to transfer from Warsong?

First ... 789101119 ... Last