1. I think I will leave warmane after this :) Sorry guys..Molten gave me better days on wow

2. Many old players whom left Warsong and had AT characters won't have characters up to 3 days play time, why not change it to "Characters who were created before X date, would be eligible for transfer"?

3. Hi i have toons that have tiems like: [Jeeves] [Gnomish Army Knife] [Gnomeregan Pride] Full conqueror/wrathful/vengefull gear plus World drop. i wwill lose any of this items¿¿

Ty

4. This is great news for the realm ! Also, I'm not sure why there are so many complaints about what items they can transfer and what they cant ? I've played on Neltharion and Sargeras Cata for years, and I welcome the merge!

You complain about the realm dying everyday, and now that there are more people joining, you still complain ?

Even if you grinded gear for months, isnt the realm not dying first priority? Lots of donors get gear by paying, without having to raid even once, and people have no problem playing vs them?

So I really welcome the change, and welcome all the Warsong players ! :D

5. This is great news for the realm ! Also, I'm not sure why there are so many complaints about what items they can transfer and what they cant ? I've played on Neltharion and Sargeras Cata for years, and I welcome the merge!

You complain about the realm dying everyday, and now that there are more people joining, you still complain ?

Even if you grinded gear for months, isnt the realm not dying first priority? Lots of donors get gear by paying, without having to raid even once, and people have no problem playing vs them?

So I really welcome the change, and welcome all the Warsong players ! :D
    I can't agree with you more on this. Only problem has been bug epxloiting and bonelink fetish on rogues. There's nothing else that ruins PvP in my opinion. I did ask about bonelink earlier, but i didn't get answer here. Then i saw Prothean writing on warsong global that they're considering of bonelink removal from rogues. I can't be only one who was waiting for it to happen!

6. This is the WORST idea yet.
    People bot on that server and have full Conquest and Raid gear for not even trying at all then they get a free transfer to the main server.

Nice job Warmane.

7. if u guys remove DS items from players, refund their conquest points. gg

8. players have normal pve gear and they only play pvp they dont do anyhting with pve this is to improove 2s/3s ques not to ruin your nerd pve dreams dont worry and 90% players who actually do 2s/3s on nelth have hc gear i dont know why do they complain they will have an advantage against warsong players

9. RIP only have 12 hours on my main....wish I seen this sooner x.x

10. You have still time, till 1st November.

11. You have still time, till 1st November.
    Not with only 24 hours left roughly you don't :L

Wish they gave a longer notice than 3 days

12. :x nvm, I apparently don't know my months. I lose so much track of time lol

Forgot we still have October to go through lol

13. It starts tomorrow, yea but you can transfer whenever u want, but November 1 is the last day to go there.
    So you should go online and keep the 3 days up...

14. I only want my scrubby spriest with the vote shop mounts/pets :P rest of my characters would be a bonus lol

Now to figure what I want to transfer in the backpack lol

First ... 5678917 ... Last