1. Item removal from Lordaeron's marketplace and difficulty reduction

Greetings Warmane community,

After much consideration and thorough thought, we are excited to announce a major change to Lordaeron. Mainly, we will be addressing the current state of the marketplace on Lordaeron. In order to maintain realm's intended unique design and to differentiate from Icecrown more, we will be removing all gear from the marketplace and reducing the difficulty of past, already bested, raid content.

We are doing this for a number of reasons among which is the fact that the actual marketplace, either due to high costs or disinterest of players, never actually sustained the realm in addition to make it more appealing to hardcore players, the current Lordaeron's audience, that simply dislike the concept of items being obtainable by coins , hence the removal of it all together.

As per removal of items from the marketplace, character trading and cosmetic items' costs and limitations are expected to be lightened on the realm. The selection of the cosmetic items is also expected to increase as we hope and expect it will at least cover the basic costs of sustaining the realm.

The changes that will be in effect on October 15, 2016 are the following:

• Removing all items from marketplace (except cosmetics)
    • Reduce difficulty of raids while keeping it more challenging than Icecrown (except current top tier content).

We feel that the changes will result in a much healthier Lordaeron, driven to perfection and forged to greatness by the community that inhabits it.

Kind regards
    Warmane

2. so this means all raids except toc10+25 going blizzlike values?

3. Does it get easier in general, only raids, or only "old" raids?

4. so this means all raids except toc10+25 going blizzlike values?
    No, but more accessible values. We still want it to be a challenging experience, it just a necessary move due to the fact that we moved away from that tier and now it should be more playable for beginners. The current tier will always remain challenging.

5. No, but more accessible values. We still want it to be a challenging experience, it just a necessary move due to the fact that we moved away from that tier and now it should be more playable for beginners. The current tier will always remain challenging.
    ok thx for answer, i also think its a clever decision, wp by the staff

6. How much easier will it be? percentage wise

7. Smart move Warmane, we all know that Naxx has been way too buffed for awhile now...

8. so this means all raids except toc10+25 going blizzlike values?
    Reduce difficulty of raids while keeping it more challenging than Icecrown (except current top tier content).

Reading is hard

9. so this means all raids except toc10+25 going blizzlike values?
    it seems they mean only decreases in buffs. It still wont be blizzlike normal damage and hp.

10. Will removing of items include mounts ?

11. Will item trading be available ?

12. Will item trading be available ?
    Yes, as this is not part of the marketplace. Players simply trading in-game BoE items over the website, that is all.

13. Great decision. This will shut up those "omg lordaeron is p2w" shills. Nobody I know buys gear on Lordaeron anyways. I think Lordaeron players are more hungry for cheaper fun/appearance items, if anything, so I hope those items will be at a more accessible price.

Will you guys be nerfing Ulduar hard mode as well? I hope that you leave TotC and Ulduar hard modes buffed, as a challenge for already progressed guilds.

14. What about character trading? I mean u're going to remove gear but u're still able to get a ready character anyway

15. What about character trading? I mean u're going to remove gear but u're still able to get a ready character anyway
    We remove that and then the black market will take over. Little point in it, especially since that system isn't creating items that didn't already exist.

123 ... Last