1. Warsong merge into Neltharion

Greetings Warmane community,

As you probably know, every realm that we have in our selection was made with a goal to provide entertainment and a challenge to the players that inhabit it and we strive to keep going for that goal. In order to fulfill this requirement we've set for ourselves, we need to consider the well being of the realms we provide. Hence, we have decided to merge Warsong's playerdata into Neltharion in order to provide, first Neltharion with more competitive players and give some spice to the PvP scene, and second to give more players for Warsong to enjoy gaming with.

After careful consideration and keeping in mind the differences of both realms' designs we feel this will be a good long term solution for both realms.The transfers from Warsong to Neltharion will be limited, allowing players only to carry the most essential, valuable, possessions and their gear.

The transfer process will start being available for players of Warsong on October 1, 2016. Limitations and guidelines are the following:

• Players will be able to transfer manually using the website and carry over their equipped gear and everything they deem necessary in their backpack. Other items and rest of the inventory (bank, other bags, void storage and et cetera) will not be transferred over.
    • Accounts that will exceed the characters' amount limit will have a way devised for them to properly transfer their characters over and make use of them.
    • The /played requirement for the transfer to be initiated is 3 days.
    • Achievements, titles, mounts and everything character data related will remain unscathed by the transfer process.
    • No gold will be transferred over.
    • All items that were procured from the coin shop but were not able to be transferred over, will be delivered in the mailbox of the characters affected.

The realm will be taken down for it's last maintenance on November 1, 2016 for the rest of the process to be finalized and the data that was not transferred manually over the website will be transferred automatically.

Kind regards
    Warmane

2. Jesus christ... RIP Neltharion

3. Oh well. Since this is official.... Some questions, if I may ask..
    1. Are rogues going to keep their bone-link fetishes even after character transfer to Neltharion? In case this happens, it is definently going to destroy PvP there.
    2. All items in inventories (bags) are going to stay, including gems, all PvE gear and stuff?
    3. Are AT-custom transmogrifications going to stay aswell?
    4. Are professions going to stay, even though it costs 40 coins on Neltharion to get full profession?

4. Jesus christ... RIP Neltharion
    Maybe wait with complaining before you see the result? I remember when Icecrown was merged, ther was so much hate. Now I have not seen any complaint, only thing is that some people have to wait in queue. The server made sucess, even tho there was hate in the first week. After that, just good stuff (about the merge).

5. Maybe wait with complaining before you see the result? I remember when Icecrown was merged, ther was so much hate. Now I have not seen any complaint, only thing is that some people have to wait in queue. The server made sucess, even tho there was hate in the first week. After that, just good stuff (about the merge).
    Warsong and Neltharion merge can't compare to Deathwing and whatever the hell second realm was named, i forgot.
    Neltharion is realm where you have to work for your gear, gems and enchants. Meanwhile on Warsong, everything is free. You get free gems, free enchants, tons of free honor from arena wins and epic gems for honor. PvE gear is obtainable for conquest...

6. 5. What will happen with character names? Please don't tell me that it will be like it was when wotlk realm merges - first come first serve... Give Neltharion priority to keep their names since realm is much bigger.

7. I like this Merge, it was really boring on Warsong, now we have the chance to increase the PvP section on Neltha.

8. this merge is good, only issue is rly the gear and professions...

9. 5. What will happen with character names? Please don't tell me that it will be like it was when wotlk realm merges - first come first serve... Give Neltharion priority to keep their names since realm is much bigger.
    It will not be like that, this is basically a transfer from Warsong to Neltharion, so neltharion player will keep their name for sure.
    That is what I got.

By the way you staff should disable the character creation on Warsong, otherwise everyone can:
    Make instant max level character > full free gear > full profession > keep the player online afk to reach the 3 days played time > transfer to neltharion

10. It's been disabled since yesterday.

11. i vote for
    -Reset professions
    -Delete all the gear
    -check on database how much every character has been earned conquest points and give that to them for start.

12. Warsong and Neltharion merge can't compare to Deathwing and whatever the hell second realm was named, i forgot.
    Neltharion is realm where you have to work for your gear, gems and enchants. Meanwhile on Warsong, everything is free. You get free gems, free enchants, tons of free honor from arena wins and epic gems for honor. PvE gear is obtainable for conquest...
    Even if you can't compare the two merges, you do not know that this one will fail. Two diffrent merges can both be succesfull. I am sure the staff have a way to balance the gear, etc. I don't think that they will merge without having any plan.

Also, there are not really many on the warsong server, by that I mean there won't be many players that have "everything free". So calm down, before you know how it all goes. I don't say you should be extremly happy and have a party for this, I am just saying that you should not be sad too.

13. The /played requirement for the transfer to be initiated is 3 days. ?
    **** I have paladin since AT on warsong and it has only 12 hours... does that mean i cant transfer it?

14. The /played requirement for the transfer to be initiated is 3 days. ?
    **** I have paladin since AT on warsong and it has only 12 hours... does that mean i cant transfer it?
    It's pretty straightforward... played > 3 days = able to transfer; played < 3 days = not able to transfer.

15. It's pretty straightforward... played > 3 days = able to transfer; played < 3 days = not able to transfer.
    next level maths xd

12311 ... Last