1. I specifically remember reading "if your account exceeds the character limit, there will be a way devised for you to make use of your toons" so I assume this means we have to pick and choose which toons to delete ?
    No, that didn't mean anything about deletion, just characters that would be set to active. I don't have any information if the plans of having active/inactive characters still exists or if players will simply get to transfer excess characters out at some point. Considering Warsong will only close next month it's not beyond the realm of possibility that the specific case of people with ten characters in Neltharion will be dealt with by then and not in a hurry right now, but that's just my conjecturing.

2. Ok....If transfer include DS item like Vial of Shadow,Gurthalak,No'kaled,etc....Whats the point of raiding in Neltharion.They can have here like easy ****.Atleast remove DS item,not fair Warmane.This make me want to quit.@[email protected] them conq and that would make it fair.No point in Donate like this.

3. Ok....If transfer include DS item like Vial of Shadow,Gurthalak,No'kaled,etc....Whats the point of raiding in Neltharion.They can have here like easy ****.Atleast remove DS item,not fair Warmane.This make me want to quit.@[email protected] them conq and that would make it fair.No point in Donate like this.
    What's the point of raiding? - There isn't, simply because we don't do it. In the first place, the reason we started playing on Warsong is because we don't like raiding. We played there for the PvP, now we'll be doing the same in Neltharion, except that some of us will be donating for Heroic gear. Furthermore, you guys are the ones that have access to heroic gear, we were limited to 397, but you don't see us complaining, are you?

4. We dont care if you guys have BiS or 403 PvE in Warsong. We are talking about Neltharion PvP. We play and raid hard so we could get PvE,we could say for PvP. We dont complain if you have all the 397 normal PvE gear. What we dont want is that you guys will get easily here what we work for several month to get and time we waste.Im still here raiding for No'kaled and Vial of Shadow for my Rogue,not even Hc. How you could call that a fair. Ofc we dont care if you start with full PvP.

5. We dont care if you guys have BiS or 403 PvE in Warsong. We are talking about Neltharion PvP. We play and raid hard so we could get PvE,we could say for PvP. We dont complain if you have all the 397 normal PvE gear. What we dont want is that you guys will get easily here what we work for several month to get and time we waste.Im still here raiding for No'kaled and Vial of Shadow for my Rogue,not even Hc. How you could call that a fair. Ofc we dont care if you start with full PvP.
    Seems like half of the posts here are complaining for the exact same thing you said no one was complaining for.
    In order to get the PVE stuff on Warsong you need 7.8 total earned conquest points. Assuming one is just starting with PvP and is slowly progressing through rating, it would take 1 month and a half to reach that point. After that whether you saved the conquest points or not, it could take 1+more month to get both trinkets and Weapons.

Whether you can get it from raiding or not is your own problem, you can raid every week both heroic and non-heroic, furthermore assuming that half of the people in your group already have those items, the time it would take to get them in Neltharion is far less than Warsong. Billionaires Club former AT/Warsong guild was able to gear everyone with heroics and non-heroics for a few weeks of raiding on Neltharion with inexperienced in PVE, full PVP geared players.

6. LoL......What is harder do you think,even on Neltharion we need 7850 season conq earn for 397 PvP weapon gear,not even PvE....Its harder to get minimum raid gear(everyone would assume 390+ PvE)which is very hard.Do you even know Vial of Shadow,Bone-link fetish,etc drop chance is super Rare.So,7850 season conquest earn for No'kaled,Gurthalak,Vial,etc...on warsong is like easy as earning a cheap sweet,only need to PvP a couple of time....for fck sake everyone know its unfair and thats why worsong population rise right now to get Gear for the transfer of Neltharion.

7. If I knew PvE weapon can be carry from Warsong to Neltharion.I too will made acc before and carry lot of PvE gear for PvP on Neltha.

8. LoL......What is harder do you think,even on Neltharion we need 7850 season conq earn for 397 PvP weapon gear,not even PvE....Its harder to get minimum raid gear(everyone would assume 390+ PvE)which is very hard.Do you even know Vial of Shadow,Bone-link fetish,etc drop chance is super Rare.So,7850 season conquest earn for No'kaled,Gurthalak,Vial,etc...on warsong is like easy as earning a cheap sweet,only need to PvP a couple of time....for fck sake everyone know its unfair and thats why worsong population rise right now to get Gear for the transfer of Neltharion.
    Did you know that the reason for having exactly 10 Commandments is clearly a marketing decision. Are we talking about the same thing?
    You can PvE a couple of times per week to get your lovely PvE items, isn't it the same?
    Either way, I've already donated for the Heroic versions of the items, so you're still at the short end of the stick.
    I'd rather not continue this conversation and call for a thread clean-up, it's pointless "little-fighter".

9. LoL......What is harder do you think,even on Neltharion we need 7850 season conq earn for 397 PvP weapon gear,not even PvE....Its harder to get minimum raid gear(everyone would assume 390+ PvE)which is very hard.Do you even know Vial of Shadow,Bone-link fetish,etc drop chance is super Rare.So,7850 season conquest earn for No'kaled,Gurthalak,Vial,etc...on warsong is like easy as earning a cheap sweet,only need to PvP a couple of time....for fck sake everyone know its unfair and thats why worsong population rise right now to get Gear for the transfer of Neltharion.
    Or why don't people like YOU stop worrying about what others have and LOOK at what YOU have instead. On Warsong there is no Heroic PvE gear (That I see) we have NORMAL. So it doesn't matter what YOU want or what YOU think, because you are already ahead of people on Warsong. Stop crying like a little girl.

10. Or why don't people like YOU stop worrying about what others have and LOOK at what YOU have instead. On Warsong there is no Heroic PvE gear (That I see) we have NORMAL. So it doesn't matter what YOU want or what YOU think, because you are already ahead of people on Warsong. Stop crying like a little girl.
    I do not understand why there is such a huge UPROAR about everything. Warsong is a PVP realm, meaning all instances are closed, EVERYTHING except PVP is unavailable to you. Most guys on Neltharion have hc 2 piece for PVP, so you want ppl on warsong to have a disadvantage bc they didn't raid for it? Or you want them to donate just to be able to have normal 2 piece like you? It's stupid. They have to work just as hard for gear, whether they have done a raid or not. They chose a PVP realm for a reason. They 2 deserve to have a 2 piece just like everyone else. Not only that but they are being forced to merge, meaning they will now have a lot more ppl to play with, PVE heroes everywhere and if for whatever reason they have toons on Nelth, those toons will be inactive just so they can play their pvp toons ( if they are maxed toons) they are working hard for conquest, and played time and you guys are here complaining about them having NORMAL gear. Like get over yourselves. It is normal gear not hc. Stop crying.

11. I do not understand why there is such a huge UPROAR about everything. Warsong is a PVP realm, meaning all instances are closed, EVERYTHING except PVP is unavailable to you. Most guys on Neltharion have hc 2 piece for PVP, so you want ppl on warsong to have a disadvantage bc they didn't raid for it? Or you want them to donate just to be able to have normal 2 piece like you? It's stupid. They have to work just as hard for gear, whether they have done a raid or not. They chose a PVP realm for a reason. They 2 deserve to have a 2 piece just like everyone else. Not only that but they are being forced to merge, meaning they will now have a lot more ppl to play with, PVE heroes everywhere and if for whatever reason they have toons on Nelth, those toons will be inactive just so they can play their pvp toons ( if they are maxed toons) they are working hard for conquest, and played time and you guys are here complaining about them having NORMAL gear. Like get over yourselves. It is normal gear not hc. Stop crying.
    Ummm....either you replied to the wrong person or you didn't read what I posted O-o

12. Ummm....either you replied to the wrong person or you didn't read what I posted O-o

lol I was agreeing with you

13. lol I was agreeing with you
    Lol, it looked like you were referring to me when you were saying like "so you want ppl on warsong to have a disadvantage bc they didn't raid for it?" so it confused me as I thought you were referring to me lmao I apologize :x I haven't really slept at all

(damn afking) lol

14. Lol, it looked like you were referring to me when you were saying like "so you want ppl on warsong to have a disadvantage bc they didn't raid for it?" so it confused me as I thought you were referring to me lmao I apologize :x I haven't really slept at all

(damn afking) lol
    Lol nah, I was agreeing with you about what you said. I think it's just crappy that people are crying so much... I mean if they take ds pieces from warsong merges, then that is putting them at a disadvantage to everyone on nelth bc, everyone on nelth plays with 2 piece and donor trinkets and weapons. Everyone does it, including myself.

15. LoL......What is harder do you think,even on Neltharion we need 7850 season conq earn for 397 PvP weapon gear,not even PvE....Its harder to get minimum raid gear(everyone would assume 390+ PvE)which is very hard.Do you even know Vial of Shadow,Bone-link fetish,etc drop chance is super Rare.So,7850 season conquest earn for No'kaled,Gurthalak,Vial,etc...on warsong is like easy as earning a cheap sweet,only need to PvP a couple of time....for fck sake everyone know its unfair and thats why worsong population rise right now to get Gear for the transfer of Neltharion.
    I heard that CP resets twice a week on Warsong, I haven't been online to see if it is true, but if it is... then people should be able to get plenty of gear within a month js.

First ... 51314151617 ... Last