1. Hey so quick question, we get to keep the starter pve and pvp gear? as long as it is 32 in total (equipped and 16 slot backpack?)

2. Isn't it too late for these cuts? Since people are already clearing end-game heroic content? For new players, it will be much harder to catch up and compete with others.

3. I just want to know, I mean they said stuff that was easily obtainable will not xfer and I mean starter gear is easily obtainable. I would like to keep my gear but I am not very clear on what exactly is happening here. Anyone know? Do we get to keep 384 Ruthless and FL gear?

4. I just want to know, I mean they said stuff that was easily obtainable will not xfer and I mean starter gear is easily obtainable. I would like to keep my gear but I am not very clear on what exactly is happening here. Anyone know? Do we get to keep 384 Ruthless and FL gear?

I think you get to keep everything equipped and inside of your 16slot bp, BoE items are flushed i assume.

5. And you want even more free or easily obtainable stuff to not be removed on top of that and other shortcuts Warsong characters had in relation to regular servers?
    This is why I was asking. He said "On top of" so I am still really unsure. I am trying to get 3 of my characters to xfer. I have a main acct with max toons already. How are we going to add the others from Ws. I know you guys said there would be a way devised. I just don't want to lose any of my toons.

6. So when is the new transfer being available at?, time etc etc

7. So, when exacly do they open the transfers?

8. Looking forward to what tomorrow will bring :)

9. Tomorrow is not when the transfers are happening its today October 2nd

10. Its October 2nd indeed, but nobody said anything about 2016

11. Its October 2nd indeed, but nobody said anything about 2016
    thx made my day.

First ... 91011121321 ... Last