1. Hello guys!

How can i fix this "logging in to game server" problem? I tried to change server realmlist and back them etc. ! And my problem dont finish....... Pls help me

2. will the merge change the name of nelth or just stay the same

3. will the merge change the name of nelth or just stay the same
    You will be prompted to rename your character if your character's name is not available on the destination realm

@Obnoxious
    they are asking "when" to this (first post):
    "Accounts that will exceed the characters' amount limit will have a way devised for them to properly transfer their characters over and make use of them."

Some players think he was referring to the merge option enabled for Icecrown characters

4. If someone is having a problem with changing realms, because they transfered chars and got stuck on Character creation on Warsong try the following:
    navigate to you WoW folder (your game files), go to WTF folder and Open Config.wtf with Notepad or any other text editor.
    Next add the free line with Enter and copy paste this: SET realmName "Neltharion"
    after that save the file, and make it Read Only attribute. (Right click>Properties>Check Read-only>Apply>OK)

5. @Obnoxious
    they are asking "when" to this (first post):
    "Accounts that will exceed the characters' amount limit will have a way devised for them to properly transfer their characters over and make use of them."

Some players think he was referring to the merge option enabled for Icecrown characters
    That's possible, but as you said not an account merge - repeating myself, a merge won't allow anyone to go beyond the ten characters limit, just like it didn't for Icecrown. People on that merge were simply able to pick ten characters from all their accounts to be active, while the others were set as inactive for the time being, with a system to switch which was active was planned to come at a future point.

6. I cant logging to the realm now too. Pls help with good tips THX

7. Hello guys!

How can i fix this "logging in to game server" problem? I tried to change server realmlist and back them etc. ! And my problem dont finish....... Pls help me
    https://openvpn.net/ Solved my same problem temporarly.

8. hi, i can't transfer my character from warsong to neltharion. i have 3 days played time and it still says on website " no charecters to transfer "
    What to do, thanks?!

9. Okay, to get a definitive answer on something....cause it hasn't been truly touched on...

I have a character on Warsong now I want to transfer, but he doesn't have 3 days /played time.

If I get him to 3 days /played time by November 1st, 2016, will I be able to transfer him??

10. Also, forgot to add this...do the professions remain as they are before the transfer or do they get nurfed upon coming into Nelth??

11. Okay, to get a definitive answer on something....cause it hasn't been truly touched on...

I have a character on Warsong now I want to transfer, but he doesn't have 3 days /played time.

If I get him to 3 days /played time by November 1st, 2016, will I be able to transfer him??
    You should be able to merge when you have 3 days of /played time assuming you get the time by November 1st.

12. You should be able to merge when you have 3 days of /played time assuming you get the time by November 1st.
    I'm hoping so. I don't have much to go, just the point of being, that I wanted to move him since I liked the way I set him up and don't want to have to rebuild that one character. I have others on Nelth already, I just want to add him to my set.

13. I keep forgetting parts of my questions and the other ones I wanted to ask, and I can't find an edit button, so sorry to add again but, I have in that char I want to move, a set of gear on(PvP) and a set in my main backpack(PvE). Do I keep both? That kept getting tossed around too.

14. Horrendous bugs after transferring my paladin and druid from warsong to nelth. Were reported but obviously ignored, just like the rest of the warsong community. Cheers. ****n *****s.

15. That's possible, but as you said not an account merge - repeating myself, a merge won't allow anyone to go beyond the ten characters limit, just like it didn't for Icecrown. People on that merge were simply able to pick ten characters from all their accounts to be active, while the others were set as inactive for the time being, with a system to switch which was active was planned to come at a future point.
    I specifically remember reading "if your account exceeds the character limit, there will be a way devised for you to make use of your toons" so I assume this means we have to pick and choose which toons to delete ?

First ... 41213141516 ... Last